30. You should be here (just my luck)

A new day, a new photoshoot, everyone was so happy, the place was beautiful, the country side always makes Lisa to feel calm, the first thing she did was text Jennie and sent her one of the pictures.

They travelled around to get more shoots, and she even took time to get some pictures by her own with her cameras, she has a collection of different kinds of cameras, it's a passion .

She enjoyed every single shoot around, the models were perfect, the collection looked flawless and the vibe was amazing, she took some time to thank to Taehyung and Ashley, they were the ones that planned and prepared every location outside the studios and all the staff that were currently working hard.

In the middle of the day they were gonna have some lunch, "What's wrong Lis? You seem a little bit off" Rosé asked to her friend, "It's nothing, I just texted Jennie early today and I didn't get any response, maybe she is really busy, let's eat Chipmunk", they got a seat beside the whole crew, and ate happily but Lisa couldn't stop thinking about Jennie.

----

Jennie had an awful day, first she got a flat tyre, then she spilled some tea in her clothes, and lastly she forgot to charge her phone, when she finally arrived to work it was late, luckily she was able to call her assistant from a coffee shop  and Jisoo was able to pick her up, but she was in such a bad mood, Jisoo just looked at her without trying to say anything and she walked her to the office.

Jennie didn't talk to anybody, she got inside, she changed her outfit, the good thing is that she always have extra clothes if something like this happens, and then she looked to her desk, actually she had to come closer to it, there on the usual spot she found macarons and a note.

Nini! Have a wonderful day! I'm sorry but I had to broke in here in the middle of the night to leave this, ok I'm just kidding I got them for you yesterday, and I put them there before leave, I miss you already, so cheesy for a best friend right?

LM

After her crazy morning it was amazing how Lisa could change her bad mood in less than a minute, "Manoban you are really something"  Jennie said for herself, she needed to talk to her, a soon as possible, she just needed to listen to her voice.

She plugged her personal phone, to charge it a little.

She saw some messages popping on her phone, most of them from Jisoo, her mum and Rosé and at the bottom of them one from her Lili.

Lili 💗

You should be here boss, the view is amazing, I'm sure you would love to work outside once in a while.

Nini 🖤

Omg such a beautiful picture, btw thanks for make my day better, I'm sorry for take so long to answer but I'll call you to explain everything, I have a meeting right now my cheesy best friend 💜