12. New campaign ( Aliens & Ukelele songs)

It was already 7pm, Lisa was just decorating a little, her office seemed too plain for her taste, she got s couple of plants, a picture of her family for her desk, a little plushie of her cat Leo, and the first picture that she got published was hanging on her wall, it was framed by her mum, she even wrote how proud she was of her daughter on it, and a cute alien from the Toy stoy film besides her computer.

Mr. James passed by her office to tell her he would leave already and told her she could go home as well, he promised to tell her some exciting news tomorrow, and Lisa was really happy for that, even though she wanted to know what was the big deal, she always has been a curious person.

After a long day she sat for a moment, to be done with work was nice, a feeling of accomplishment was filling her up, she liked productive days, she has been having great days working for the Kim empire, she was about to leave when suddenly she recalled that she brought her Ukelele, it was relaxing to play a little and maybe sing as well, her office was comfy, with enough space, even a huge window with a beautiful view of the city, and a comfy sofa, she sat again and played "Somewhere over the rainbow" it reminded her of home and her family, specially her grandma, she was lost on her music, feeling peace and enjoying the calm.

What Lisa didn't notice is that Jennie was standing there, listening to the beautiful melody, she didn't know her friend had musical skills and an amazing voice as well, she was there simply because she forgot to give her back some files, and Lisa surely would need them tomorrow, it was a pleasant surprise to fund Lisa relaxing in that way, she didn't want to interrupt her friend or intrude in her space, so she thought it was better to leave.

But before she could turn around to leave her alone she heard Lisa's voice, "Are you enjoying the view as well?", Jennie blushed, and then she realised Lisa was talking about her window, "Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?", Lisa nodded happily, "How did you knew I was here?" Jennie asked her.

Lisa just chuckled "Easy, do you see that little green man over there?, he can't keep any secret, plus his only duty is to watch that door" both laughed and Jennie got closer to Lisa's desk, she wanted to look better at the cute alien and then she saw that cute picture of her family, she couldn't help but smile, "Be careful, he says he likes you, he got mesmerized by your eyes", Jennie laughed "Oh Mr. Alien is such a flirt huh?, He better behave or he will get fired and escorted out of here", the Thai girl smiled widely "Don't worry I told him already, and he promised to focus on his job" both laughed again.

Jennie told Lisa that her office was beautiful, "I praise your taste Manoban, this looks better, I see you have a good eye, and by the way I forgot to give you this (signaling some folders) you'll need them, that's why I was here looking like a stalker, I'm sorry to interrupt you", Lisa thanked her and showed her all the changes she did, Jennie loved mini Leo and her first picture, she saw something written in Thai ฉันภูมิใจในตัวคุณลูกสาวที่รักของฉันมาก, but she didn't want to seem too curious or nosey, to ask what that means, even though she really wanted to know.

Both left the office, Jennie came back to her floor and Lisa went to the parking lot, she thought about waiting for Jennie but she didn't want to seem too much or too clingy, so she went back home.

---

The next morning Lisa decided to get some coffee for her boss, she arrived early, sneaked the coffee inside the office but something was different and caught her eye, the whole place was filled with different flowers, she never saw something like that before, it was impressive, someone arrived even earlier than her to prepare that surprise, so she thought it was better to don't leave the coffee there this morning, it was obvious the boyfriend was the person behind that, and it seemed Jennie's boyfriend wanted to fix things and she didn't want to cause any trouble, even though it was a simple coffee and a paper napkin.