62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)

Sehun arrived to Jisso's office, he was nervous, by now her father knew everything, and now her only sister was so upset and disappointed that didn't talk to him and avoided to see him for a couple of days, he was uncomfortable, he knew nothing good would happen, not after what he did.

"I see you are comfortable, come with me" Jisoo said, he just nodded and trailed behind, they got inside Mrs. Kim office, and looked around, he couldn't face Jennie after everything that happened last Friday night but there she was, with that cold expression on her face, and that intimidating aura, waiting for him, he was about to ask something to Jisoo when the latter turned around and walked out.

"Sit down, I want you to explain why did you force Lisa to go with you?" Jennie said, he avoided her gaze, "I didn't force her, she wanted to come and I told her I wanted to talk to her and that was all" Sehun said, Jennie took a folder and scattered the pictures on the desk, he saw the marks that he left on Lisa "Does this look like she was willing to go with you?, Are you that dumb?, He looked at the floor, or course he dragged her around like an old rag doll, he wasn't thinking clear and he just left his anger consumed his rational side, but he couldn't admit it, he was just too coward, too embarrassed, "Look at me damn it! Don't try to hide like a coward, you hurt her, and I'm sure it's not the first time but I'll make sure you it will be the last one,  listen carefully, I only will say this once, I'm aware of what you did back then, you just left her like she was nothing and out of nowhere you want her back? Why did you leave her in first place?", Sehun couldn't utter a single word.

Jennie looked at him again "Do you know that when a girl says no, it's no, it's named consent, you know? That's when someone agrees with you and gives you permission to do something, if she didn't want to go with you, if she didn't want to kiss you why did you force her?!" Jennie said raising her voice and using an authoritarian tone, one thing that Sehun never heard before coming from Jennie, he just looked at her with a scowl on his face, "Jen you aren't an angel, don't try to lecture me, you would never love her like I do, you just wanted to use her to be more popular, boost your company, you don't even have a heart, and now all of sudden you care for someone?, It's really hard to believe" Jennie walked in front of him and slapped him right in the face, "How dare you to judge me, we have been close for years, I thought you were better, I thought you were a nice, a caring boy, but sadly you are nothing, if you dare to get close to her again or even touch her, I'm gonna make sure to hurt you even more, I'm serious and you are right, I can't love her like you did, cause you didn't love her at all, I'm so disappointed of you, you should be ashamed of what you did and look at you with that cocky smile, get this in your thick head I'm not your competition, you lost her since the moment you chose money over her, not because of me, she gave you all her love but that wasn't enough for you, it's not my fault you didn't realised on time what you were losing, did you know how much pain she had to bare?, I hope you are getting the same feeling or even worst" Sehun looked away from Jennie.

Jennie got close to him and looked at him directly  on his eyes "Hun I have to thank you for all your mistakes, you know, somebody's loss it's another's gain and this is the last time I say it, if you dare to get close to her again, you'll pay the price, it's not a threat, it's a promise", she walked away and Sehun knew that what Jennie said was right, he let her go, it was his fault, and most likely he would never get her love back, since he let it go to waste.

When Jennie went out Jisoo and Mrs. Kim got inside, Mr. Schneider came with them.

"Good afternoon Sehun, I wish we meet under better circumstances, but sadly we have some things to sort out, I'm aware you know Lisa is like a daughter to me, and that you can't just hurt her like that, I talked to your father already, you won't longer represent his company here in Korea, so you don't need to comeback, also I'm retiring your participation in this industry, you have a few investments here and we don't need them anymore, I'll return your original amount, no profits or benefits, just your original amount" Mrs. Kim said.