69. Family dinner (sparkling happiness)

Lisa's mum called her daughter to ask how was everything, she just told her they are back together and her mum seemed really excited and told her "We already knew this was gonna happen, you both belong together, Miss Manoban will have a dinner today, nothing formal, be on time, I'll send you the info, enjoy the rest of the day" Lisa smiled and promised to don't arrive late.

Jennie looked at Lisa, her eyes were sparkling, happiness was evident, "Mum says we have dinner with all of them" Jennie nodded "My mum texted me about it" and Jennie gave her a gummy smile, they were still at the restaurant.

"Miss Manoban, do you need something else" Lisa smiled "Thank you so much, but we are done, please charge it on my usual account", the guy smiled and shook his head, both laughed and Jennie looked at Lisa, a little bit annoyed, the guy left and Jennie punched Lisa's arm, this made Lisa laugh even more, "Nini are you jealous?, cause I can really explain"

Jennie got up and walked away but Lisa held her hand, "Please sit down, I really can explain", Jennie sat down and rolled her eyes, "Nini this is my dad's restaurant, he also has to travel cause he is well know and he gives special classes and seminaries around Europe, he has been working really hard on this, and look at everything he has achieved".

Jennie punched her again "And why were you all smiles?", Lisa chuckled cause I don't have an account, I mean instead pay the restaurant I give the money to the staff, I don't come often, my dad doesn't want me to pay, but I can't help it, and since my dad doesn't want to receive my money the total of the bill goes to waiters and waitresses, plus the equal amount goes to people in the kitchen, they know I already left the money in advance, so they can't refuse either, that's why he shook his head" Jennie's eyes widened and softened, Jennie didn't say anything, she just kissed Lisa's cheek, "Your dad has a beautiful restaurant and the food is amazing" Jennie gave her a gummy smile.

Lisa smiled "We have dinner at 7, and we still have time, what do you want to do? Jennie smiled, "Can we go to a park or something, maybe get some ice cream, I think I have had so much emotions for today and it would be nice just to rest, and maybe go to a mall, I want to buy something for your parents", Lisa nodded, "Seems really good".

They strolled around this beautiful park, it was a hot day but the trees made it fresh, they talked and talked about different topics and Lisa got ice cream for Jennie and her, but on her way back she saw a little kid crying, "Hey kiddo why are you crying?", the little girl pointed to the floor and saw a chocolate ice cream melting on the floor, Lisa smiled and kneeled on the floor "You know you are really lucky cause I got confused and I bought an extra chocolate ice cream, so you can have this, what do you think?" The girl was a little bit shy, Lisa offered the ice cream, "Seriously take it, it's gonna melt and my friend can't eat chocolate, what's your name?" the girl smiled and took the Ice cream, "Ok now tell me where are your parents and I'll walk you there", the little girl grinned, "My mum is over there, she is helping my brother" Lisa smiled, they seemed twins, "Excuse me Mrs. Lee, your daughter and I became friends and we got some ice cream, I hope it's not a problem, since the one she had is now on the floor", the woman smiled, "No problem at all, thank you so much, these kids have so much energy and this little guy here fell, thanks again", Lisa smiled "No problem at all, hey Lili did you know we share the same name? I have to go, it was a pleasure meet you all" they kid said good-bye waving her little hand in an enthusiastic way.

Lisa walked back to Jennie that seemed really happy "Nini here is your ice cream, I'm sorry for take long" Jennie kissed her right on the lips, leaving Lisa dumbfounded, "You love kids huh?" Lisa laughed "Well I find them cute, look at those chubby cheeks and some are adorable, some others are annoying, the Ying and Yang" they laughed, "You are so sweet, just because of what you did I will share my ice cream with you" and Lisa smiled, like if it was the best thing in the world, "Maybe later on we could have our own kids or adopt one" Jennie said sincerely, "You would like that?" Lisa asked and Jennie smiled "Yes, look at us, we would have cute babies, they would be beautiful, with amazing eyes" and both smiled, "Nini you are right, they would be beautiful, I think it's ok to talk about this, you know, like really plan about what we would want in our future and if someday I have kids I totally picture you being there with me, chasing them around, cause maybe they will be rebel and really bubbly, plus we would be the perfect mothers" Jennie felt her heart beating loudly.