32. Sorry (Ice cream and photoshoots)

When Jennie was on her way to the meeting she ran into Jisoo "Jendukie I finally see you, did Lisa talk to you already? It was actually my idea", "Yes she did, and I screwed up everything, she is probably hurt because I'm an idiot, and I couldn't go after her because this damn meeting, let's say I made her feel like I wasn't interested at all and if she wanted to go after that Shih Tzu to go ahead, I was jealous" Jennie said sadly, Jisoo was disappointed "Why you can't act kind towards others, or at least empathic?, she just wanted an advice and you sent her to hell, the worst is you probably could lose your chance you know, she is popular here and she is surrounded by beautiful people, inside and outside, why did she get hurt?".

Jennie looked down "The other day I told her I didn't like Tzuyu because she used to flirt with Kai, but I only said that cause, well you know, I couldn't admit I was jealous, today I said something like that again, I said you know I don't like that girl and she just responded Yeah you don't like her because she used to flirt with Kai, well thanks for the advice, I'll leave you now and I'm sorry for bother you with my dumb situations; and when I tried to apologise she just left, I couldn't reach her because of this damn meeting.... anyway I'll see you later".

"JENDUKIE! You better apologise to her, don't make her feel bad, and worst don't make her feel you don't care about her, don't push her away just because you can't accept your feelings" Jisoo walked away and Jennie attended to her meeting.

----

Lisa went to work directly, she already lost a precious time, Mina wanted to ask what happened but the Thai girl seemed troubled and very quiet, so she kept working as well to don't bother the blonde girl.

By lunch time Lisa decided stay in and keep editing every shoot, this is the hardest and longest part and she wanted to be done as fast as possible. By 5pm she needed to be out of the building, this time she was gonna take her bike, she wouldn't come back tonight, then she thought about Jennie, "I'm so selfish and dumb, she has many things to do and I go to bother her with dumb things, plus of course she wouldn't like Tzuyu, after all she probably still has feelings for her ex boyfriend" she said for herself, and then she heard a voice, "You are far from that, you are the kindest and the smartest person I know", Lisa turned around to see Jennie right beside the door of the creative studio "And about Kai, he is in the past, I don't longer care about him, I'm here to say I'm sorry, I know I'm a bitch sometimes or most of the time, and you didn't deserve the way I treated you" Jennie said with a sad expression all over her face, "Can you forgive me? I do care about you and everything that happens to you is important to me, you are important to me, so don't blame yourself when you know I'm the one here to blame".

Lisa was silent and dumbfounded, "I didn't mean you to hear that Jennie", she said, "Well I did, and I brought lunch, do you want to eat with me? Jennie showed her a paper bag and tried to reach for Lisa's hand, when she did they both walked to Lisa's office and Jennie closed the door "I didn't know what to get so I ordered a few things so we can share, but first, I'm really sorry, I know I tend to act cold, and I didn't want to be like that specially cause you are always there for me", Lisa looked at her and gave her an apologetic smile "It's ok, I guess we were in a bad mood, so don't keep apologising, it's ok, I swear", Jennie nodded and they ate in a comfortable silence.

"So...the photoshoot and Ice cream are still on?" Jennie said nervously, "Of course Kim, so you better get ready I need to leave super fast, and go the location, then we will eat ice cream" Lisa answered happily.

Jennie felt relieved, she thought Lisa would be offended or mad at her, is it possible she got jealous? She thought for herself, "Good, I'll see you in one hour ok? I'll change into more comfortable clothes" Lisa nodded and Jennie turned around but stopped on her tracks when she heard Lisa "You are the cutest girl, thank you for bringing me lunch", she just managed to say "I don't like to eat alone" and winked at Lisa.