14. Important meetings (Coffee & Cake)

Jennie had to excuse herself because she had to go back as soon as possible, she still have duties, her assistant called her because she was gonna meet with some directors and she was late, if it wasn't for the call she could have stayed there with Lisa forever, she meant it, what she just said to her felt natural, it just came out from her mouth, she has been feeling like she was meant to meet Lisa and be part of her life, become close friends since time ago, "See you around Lili, we will talk later on".

Jennie turned around to open the door and leave but then she felt someone held her from behind, Lisa was hugging her tight trying to don't be to too invasive, Jennie could sense her vanilla and flowers smell, and somehow she was unable to move or speak, Jennie felt her heart beating madly, "Thank you Jennie, for letting me be your friend", those words melted her heart, then Lisa let her go, Jennie turned around to face her, and she could only think about her brown eyes that were just captivating and so alluring, she wanted to explore them more.

Lisa went to her desk and handed her the little three eyed alien, "Take him with you, it's yours now", Jennie gave her a gummy smile in return and took the little green buddy, "Are you sure?", Lisa only nodded, "Come to my office later on Lili, I need to give you back some things, I'll text you when I'm done with the meetings and hopefully you aren't busy" Jennie said with a big smile on her face, "All right boss" and Lisa bowed down to her, both laughed.

Jennie left that place smiling, she just couldn't stop herself, it seemed impossible, plus nobody was around so she could be herself, when she reached the elevator she hugged tight the little alien, it smelled just like Lisa, vanilla and flowers.

When Jennie left the elevator once she reached her floor, her face changed, the cold face returned, after all she wasn't planning to change her reputation, when she reached the front desk she told Krystal to come to her office and walked away fast.

Krystal too stunned to speak just grabbed her things and tried to keep the pace, but seemed difficult, when they got inside the office Jennie looked at her "Krystal take all those flowers out of here, I can't take them all to home, I didn't brought my car today and they will end up dying, please make sure everyone working on this floor get some, I'll be in a meeting for a couple of hours, you better are done giving the flowers away when I return, oh and you can take the ones you want first, just make sure to get a big vase for me and arrange some of them there", Krystal was just really surprised and agreed immediately "Thank you miss Kim, I'll get it done", Jennie left her new green companion on her desk, she took some folders and left the office.

Before leaving Jennie went to Mrs. Kyong's desk to tell her what she told to Krystal, and that Manoban would be looking for her later on, to make sure to reach her if Lisa arrived before she could come back,her assistant nodded nervously, and Jennie walked away.

---

So now Jennie will call me Lili?, Lisa was just thinking about it, and how does it feel to listen to her saying it, Lili definitely sounds really sweet coming from her, of course she wanted to be Jennie's friend, but maybe there was something else, for some time she has been feeling a special connection, anyway she wanted to be her friend, a real one, and that was good enough for her.

Rosé and Jungkook knocked on Lisa's door interrupting the blonde's thoughts "Hey guys, come in, you are really smart huh? I'm proud of your ideas in this project, take a seat please" Lisa said and both models laughed, "Lis the smart one here is you, everyone was focusing thanks to your concept, I'm sure this will be a really interesting project" Rosé said. Lisa blushed, her friend seems proud of her and that was a great feeling.

They spent some time talking, and then Jungkook remembered something "Lis, Rosé told me you are a dancer, I saw your moves the other day when we went clubbing, and I wanted to propose you something, maybe if you want to go back to serious dancing you could come to my studio and practice, I'm a dancer as well, and you seem talented, I don't know maybe we could collaborate later on if you want to", "Come on Lis, say yes to Kookie, I'm sure you miss dancing, don't you?" Rosé said in a cheerful tone, Lisa was in awe "Yes I do miss dancing, but right now I think I'll be busy, I don't know if I'll have some time for that", Jungkook nodded "Just think about it Lis, the studio is open till late at night, cause I'm busy with all the modelling stuff sometimes, so just show up whenever you want to, here's the address and my phone number, take Rosie with you", they kept talking for a few minutes more.