77. Power couple (Fashion industry have mercy)

Last nite Lisa was the most beautiful night ever, Jennie was glowing and they were wearing their rings, finally they felt free and loved by their amazing family.

Lisa parents asked her to talk later on private to discuss some things and she said yes, she was wondering what was going on, they all said bye, even though Lisa was gonna take Jennie home, "Jennie you are amazing" she laughed, well "You are amazing as well, and I'm not gonna lie your dad face scared me" and Lisa laughed harder, that's his face when he is trying to get rid of his tears, that's why he looks so serious, and expressionless, so don't worry, I should have told you, I love you Jennie Ruby Jane, and I really do want to be with you forevermore" Jennie smirked "Am I that irresistible?", "Omg what kind of question is that? Of course, you are", and Jennie stopped the car, "Lili come sit on my lap, I wanna kiss you, we are close to my house and before get inside I want to taste your kisses, I can't wait to go home with you, and just make you mine but right now we can't cause well I don't want my mum get to know we are having sex already, even though she maybe knows but still I would feel weird you know, so yeah come sit here I'm kinda in the mood" Lisa chuckled "Move your seat back" and they kissed passionately, good the windows were tinted and at night it was hard to see what was going inside, "Fuck Lisa, this is making things worse" Lisa chuckled "Why?" She asked panting , "Well cause now I'm more than aroused, so damn horny, do you know police could catch us, this neighborhood is most likely really safe and it's because police it's always around, so we better stop here before we get carried away" Jennie said pecking Lisa's lips, Lisa chuckled going back to her seat, "Power couple in the fashion industry arrested by police, I can see the title in the newspapers, paparazzi pics, internet sites, TV, all of them blowing up" Lisa said and Jennie laughed really hard, "Seriously? Power couple?" She asked, Lisa took her phone out "Read this, I'm not even kidding", Jennie took the phone "Power couple of fashion industry spotted getting breakfast together" Jennie read the title out loud, "I can't believe two things, 1. How come they call us like that when we have the coolest names out there, plus come on JenLisa sounds even better, it has that Brangelina vibes, 2. I can't believe that after date for several months now they just found out we eat in the mornings, they discovered we get breakfast, what other secrets they will expose? I don't feel safe anymore" and both bursted into laughter.

Jennie kept driving still laughing, "Gosh Lili I can't laugh anymore my tummy hurts", they looked to each other and again there was a laughter explosion.

After a couple of minutes they got inside Jennie's property, "Lili I love this car, but I really miss your bike, can you pick me up tomorrow and the most important thing can I drive?" Lisa laughed "Yes! Of course, it's gonna be fun" Jennie gave her a gummy smile, "Thank you", Lisa walked Jennie to the front door, "Do you want to come in?, it's not that late, we can just keep talking, it's hard to say bye to you, you know" Jennie said in a shy and low tone, Lisa smiled "Nini, I would love to, but my parents want to talk to me, and they are probably already  waiting for me at home, so tomorrow?, We can watch a film together or play videogames, or just talk, whatever you want to do, I promise" Jennie pecked Lisa's lips "It's ok, you are right, but I'm kinda nervous, why do they want to talk to you?", Jennie asked.

Lisa seemed nervous "Actually, I don't know, maybe something about my parents business or about me being lucky enough to find the most beautiful girl with the most beautiful eyes ever, and don't forget kind, smart, funny and just the most perfect personality" Jennie smiled "Smooth talker monkey", Lisa laughed "I'm quite surprised that you don't like to hear the truth" and laughed.

Lisa leaned forward to kiss Jennie, and she just embraced Lisa welcoming her kisses, "Lis, I'm happy, this was a beautiful night, I really wish you could stay more but I'll see you tomorrow, come early and I'll prepare breakfast for you again" Jennie pecked Lisa's lips a couple of times, "I'll see you tomorrow morning Nini, and breakfast sounds great, I still need to learn how to cook, scratch that, actually I think I need to reincarnate to develop the skill" both laughed.