70. Fun (Going back + crying hearts)

The whole first week the Kim's were taken by Lisa all around Bangkok, they got to know markets, Buddhist temples, a beautiful aquarium, The grand Palace, the Chao Phraya River, Bangkok National Museum, China town, they visited Dusit Zoo, some malls and they tasted the street food everywhere, they even enjoyed the night life, specially Jennie and Lisa

Jennie couldn't feel happier, they really shared quality time and Lisa bonded even more with her mum.

Then she had a special date with Lisa in Baiyoke Sky Hotel, where they could see the entire city, It was an amazing view and she was sure she wanted to come back, when they had the chance, Thailand has become a really special place and it was for sure that a piece of her heart belonged there.

For the next week Lisa's parents had another idea, they all travelled to Koi Samui, a beautiful island with wonderful beaches and places to explore, this time both families shared their time and bonded, Lisa's parents made sure to rent a beautiful...

For the next week Lisa's parents had another idea, they all travelled to Koi Samui, a beautiful island with wonderful beaches and places to explore, this time both families shared their time and bonded, Lisa's parents made sure to rent a beautiful house there, so they all could relax, they had enough rooms for each one, and Jennie loved to sneak out to Lisa's bedroom and spend the night kissing and cuddling "Lili this has been one of the most beautiful vacations I have ever had, of course I have been traveling with my mum for years, we got to know many places but most of the time my mum was on business trips and I used to spend my time alone, this trip is special because you are here with me", Lisa's heart almost left her chest, and kissed Jennie so passionately, "We will travel more, I want to be with you and enjoy every single trip together, make memories for ourselves and take many pictures" Jennie gave her a gummy smile.

Jennie looked at her phone and laughed "The girls wanna come next time" and Lisa chuckled, "We could come here, I'm sure they would enjoy this, wait! You all have a group chat without me?" Lisa asked and Jennie blushed, "We do, but it's because we made this group when we weren't together, they were trying to cheer me up, and those cute things friends do", Lisa shook her head "And talk about my stubbornness" and Jennie laughed even more "Well that too, I'm sorry honey", Lisa was shook, "I feel betrayed" she said in a playful way, and laughed.

After a couple of days more they had to come back to Seoul, this time Lisa would travel with the Kim's on their friend's private jet, Lisa hated to say goodbye to her parents, it always broke her heart.