34. Dance moves (Hidden talents and calls)

It was around 8pm when Lisa arrived to the dance studio, Jungkook was really excited, "Hey there Lalalisa!, Lisa chuckled "Hey Kookie!", "So how many dancers do you need?", "I think that for now I can't tell, we need a leader and the rest will be backup dancers, the whole dynamic is about show up part of the new collection, and I already have all the Choreo" she said proudly.

Jungkook was shook "But we just talked about it earlier today? How come?" He asked, "Well Kookie I have been thinking about this for two days already, so yeah, I got everything" the blonde said.

She put the music on, and then she started to dance, her movements were flawless and accurate, Kookie tried to follow her but she was already too deep into dancing, when the music was over Jungkook was astonished "Damn Lisa! You are really talented, you were hidding it huh?, wait here I already know who will be dancing, they are fast learners and talented". Lisa sat on the floor and drank some water.

Jungkook introduced all the girls too Lisa, and she explained the whole concept, by Monday this needed to be rehearsed in the studio to see how it looks with the concept, the girls were really excited, specially Keira, the main dancer.

They were dancing for like 4 hours, and it seemed the girls were already dead, but Lisa was really sure about this, it would be amazing, "Thank you so much girls, tomorrow I'll be here around 6pm, we can go over the whole choreo again, you are really talented", the girls were all happy and thaked Lisa for this chance, Mr. James approved this concept, so they were ready to master this by Monday.

----

Lisa was home already, it was almost 12am, she figured out Jennie was in Paris already, since it was a really long flight (12h 30m or even a little bit more).

She was planning to get a shower and after that watch TV, she was just waiting for Jennie to call.

When she was already done with the shower she got the call she has been waiting for

Lisa: "Hey there Miss Kim!!!

Jennie: Hi stranger!, are you missing me?

Lisa: The question here is are you missing me Miss CEO?

Jennie: Manoban respect your boss, you already know I do miss your bangs, nothing else (She chuckled), this flight killed me, I don't even know what time is here, seriously, I think it's 3PM or so, like it's too bright outside, we just got to the hotel, and Rosie is already sleeping, but before try to nap, I wanted to talk to you.

Lisa couldn't stop smiling, but she tried to compose herself.

Lisa: It's really cute of you, it actually sucks there are 10h of difference, such a big gap, I was already getting ready to bed.

Jennie: Why are you awake if it's that late? Huh?

Lisa: My boss is very demanding (she could hear Jennie getting annoyed) also I wanted to hear your voice.

Jennie was melting, I'm such a dork, I should tell her how I feel, She thought.

Lisa: Nini are you there?... Nini?

Jennie: Yes, I'm here I was just thinking about all the things I have to tell you, but I guess we can talk later on.

Lisa: You should sleep a little, you still have things to do at night.

Jennie: I'm gonna sleep with Mini (She said playfully).

Lisa: With who?!

Jennie: Manoban are you jealous? Mini Lilly, the cute bear you gave me this morning, or last morning.