33. I'll miss you (little bear)

It was super early, 4am and Jennie was moody as hell, she was still wearing her PJ's, good her suitcases were already packed and ready, she just needed to get a shower and get dressed.

When she heard someone was knocking on her room's door, she rushed to the door and there she was the bangs of her dreams with two coffee cups "Mr. Jeong let me come in, and I brought you coffee", Jennie embraced Lisa "You shouldn't have to wake up so early just to see me", she buried herself in Lisa's chest, and she chuckled "Of course I had, or do you want me to go back?" Lisa said.

Jennie looked at her and told her "You can leave but the bangs and the coffee gotta stay" and both laughed out loud.

"Sit here, I'll get a super fast shower and I'll get dressed, don't leave ok?" Jennie said all shy and looking around to make sure everything was in order, when she was about to close the door she heard Lisa said "God, she is so beautiful", it was almost a whisper, and Jennie's heart skipped a beat, maybe Lisa likes me, I wish she could say this to me even if I would blush right away, she thought for herself.

After a couple of minutes she was done and Lisa was playing with Kuma, "Come here baby, why are you so cute huh?" Jennie couldn't help but smile widely "Oh so you guys are friends now, should I be jealous?" Lisa chuckled.

"Well you should be jealous, I'm thinking about being his best friend, look how happy he looks", Lisa giggled

"Thank you for coming Lisa" Jennie said smiling, "Always a pleasure, just to see that radiant smile" Jennie gave her a gummy smile and Lisa felt like she was melting, "By the way I need to tell you something before you leave... It's about the commercials, do you think if I change a little bit the main one, would be a good idea?" Jennie was a little disappointed, what else she expected a love confession?, "I think it's a great idea, you changed your mind? I mean your last idea looked great" Jennie answered, "Well those ideas are still on, but I want to make this commercial stand out, I'll be asking for some help to one of Rosé's friends, but don't worry, I'll tell you everything later on" Lisa said all happy.

"Yeah, fine go ahead" Jennie said and Lisa looked at her, trying to decipher what she meant with that cold response.

Both were sitting in front of each other sipping their coffee, after a couple of minutes in silence, when Jennie was about to get up Lisa caught her hands, "Have so much fun, don't overwork, eat well, don't let that chipmunk makes you over eat, and drink enough water, take care of yourself, I will miss you, so I brought you something, wait..." Jennie couldn't believe Lisa cared so much about her, "Omg for a moment I thought I lost it, it's a keychain, that's why it's so little", Jennie looked at the little box in front of her, and a warming feeling invaded every single part of her body, "Come on unwrap it!" Lisa said.

Jennie got the little box opening it slowly, then she took away a little paper covering the keychain.

"OMG! Lili!! It's so cute and just... Beautiful (like you), thank you sooooo much" She throw herself to Lisa's body, and wrapped her arms around her, she kissed Lisa's cheek a couple of times "Thank you, I'll put in in my handbag, so I can think about you every time I see it" and Lisa was blushing, she felt the warm feeling all over her face, but luckily Jennie couldn't see her, "I'm glad you like it" Lisa said.

Mr. Jeong knocked the door, and both girls got startled, "Come in", "Jen we have to leave right now, to pick up your friend", Jennie nodded.

Jennie took Lisa's hand "What are you gonna do? I mean when I leave?, Lisa looked at her Miss you like crazy "I think I could go back home and sleep a little bit more", Jennie nodded.

They were outside and Jennie was ready to leave waving to her friend, meanwhile the Thai girl was on her bike already, then it seemed Jennie told something to Mr. Jeong and got outside the car running towards her, "Please text me when you get home" and she hugged Lisa really tight, Lisa smiled and hugged her back, after get her promise from the girl she loves the most the brunette went back to the car.

Both left, in opposite ways, Jennie couldn't stop giggling and looking at the the little bear, 15 minutes later she got a text.

Lili 💗

"I'm home already Nini, have a great flight and tell Chipmunk to behave, I'll try to sleep a little, take care.

Nini 🖤

Don't go back to sleep, talk to me Manoban, I wish you were the one coming with me, I'm sure you would make the flight better with your silliness

Both girls kept texting, back and forth, while their hearts kept fluttering,  when Rosé got on the car, she saw Jennie smiling non stop, "Morning Jen" she said and Jennie got startled "Hi Rosie, thanks for coming with me" they talked for a while but Jennie kept looking at her phone and smiling, Rosé looked at Jennie with suspicious eyes, "Who are you talking to? A special someone? It's so early to flirt Miss Kim"  she laughed and Jennie  blushed "Who said I'm flirting? I'm just texting Lisa, it seems she needed to check something for the commercials" she said, the truth is they were talking about macarons and they didn't stop texting till Rosé and Jennie were about to take the plane, of course Jennie still talked to Rosé, but she slept all the way to the airport, then she fell asleep again in the waiting lounge.

----

Lisa couldn't sleep, but she was feeling energised on her way to work, specially when Jennie told her she would call her when she get to her hotel's room, she would be waiting for that call, there's no doubt.

She started to edit some photos, and she decided to include some of the Jennie's shoots, after the creative team approved them.

Then she remembered about the main commercial, she called Jungkook "Hey Kookie, I'll need your help with something, do you think we can talk today? Perfect come to my office and we can get lunch together".

----

Jungkook knocked on Lisa's office, Mina was walking by "Can I help you Kook?" He smiled, "Yes I'm looking for Lisa, do you know where is she?, "Yeah sure come with me", they went to the creative studio, they were actually checking the designs for posters and magazines.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Lisa said, "I'm sorry I was in my dance studio and I don't know time slipped from my hands" he said nervously and a little bit embarrassed.

They walked to Lisa's office "I need your help and your dance studio, also can you contact your most talented dancers?", Jungkook nodded "Sure, when do you want to start? He asked looking at his phone, "Tonight, that's why we need professional dancers, you see I have this idea stuck in my mind, and we only have two week days and the weekend to prepare this, I already know how it will be, I just need your help to make it real" Jungkook nodded "Let's get ready then!"