𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁

Third Person's POV

"Dad? Dad where are you?" A little boy uttered right after getting out of his bed when he heard something loud coming from downstairs.

"What do you want from us?!" He heard his mother yelled so he stopped from taking his first step at the stairs and just listened to what they were talking about.

"I already told you Ara, just give me the code to the safe and we're done, no one will be hurt," A tall man said looking down at the little boys parents who were kneeling in front of the man.

"We don't know what safe you're talking about!" His mother yelled to the man who slapped her hard causing her to fall to the ground while her tied husband looked at her in worry as he  couldn't do anything to help her.

"Please just leave us, we don't know what code to a safe you're talking about," His father pleaded to the man crying with his head down while the man just looked at him smirking.

"Don't play dumb with me Timothy, you know what I mean," The man said and crouched down and took the little boy's mother and pulled her hair hard and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"You, tell me the code to that freaking safe and I'll let you and your little sleeping boy upstairs run away and live, just tell me the code to that safe," He said that alarmed both of the boys parents and the boy. When the boy heard that, he went back to his room and took something his father told him to hide, he put it inside his shorts and pressed a button under his bed before laying back in his bed trying to sleep thinking that this was all a dream.

"Don't touch my boy you monster! He knows nothing about this!" Timothy yelled glaring at the man who was still holding his wife's hair and turned to him with a smirk.

"I know now how to get that code from the two of you," The man said and looked at his men and nodded which the men understood and went upstairs directly going to the boys room.

"W-who are you?! Let go of me! Let go of me! I'll tell you to my daddy!" The boy continuously yelled to two men who was taking him away from his bed while he was resisting.

"Then go and tell us to your daddy, you're all going to die tonight anyways," The other guy said smirking at the kid who cried harder while the two men took him out of his bed and brought him down to where his parents were.

"Colton! Don't you dare touch Colton you monster!" Colton's father yelled when he saw his crying boys in the mens arms.

"Daddy!" Colton cried harder when he saw his parents kneeling on the ground with their hands tied behind them.

"Hey there little Colton," The man said kneeling in front of Colton who was still crying hard.

"W-who are you?" Colton asked crying while the man smiled at him and touched his hair.

"I'm your mommy and daddy's friend," The man answered that made Colton's crying decrease a little.

"F-friend?" He asked while the man nodded.

"But w-why...why are you h-hurting them? F-friends don't hurt—hurt each other..." He asked the man sobbing while his parents just looked at their son couldn't do anything but to cry looking at him.

"Because your mommy and daddy were a bad boy and bad girl so I teach them a lesson," The man answered while looking at Colton who's crying still haven't stopped.

"But—but when C-colton is a bad boy mommy and daddy d-don't hurt me.." He said while the man just tapped his cheeks and smiled.

"Well uncle will ask you something okay?" The man said while Colton just nodded.