Chapter 12

Third person's POV

After their fun lunch together they all decided to go to the amusement park which is where they planned on going to—the girls had Jihyo driving for them all again while the boys drove separately.

Chaeyoung was the first one to arrive at the amusement park because he was using his motorbike which made it faster for him to drive along the busy road of Seoul. Soon the girls had arrived and parked beside his motorbike, now they're just waiting for Chaeyoung's friends to come.

"Hey Chaeyoung!" Jihyo cheerfully greeted seeing the guy sitting on the sidewalk of the parking area focused on his phone.

"He looks like a kid waiting for his mom." Sana said and giggled looking at Chaeyoung who Jihyo was talking to.

"He resembles a tiger though." Momo muttered looking at Chaeyoung who does exactly resemble a tiger by his expressions or he just simply looks like one.

"You both got eyes on the kid huh?" Nayeon chirped in smirking at the two who shook their heads vigorously while Nayeon laughed.

"If we have eyes on him Mina will get jealous." Sana said glancing at Mina who turned her head to the girl who was smirking at her.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" Mina asked stuttering shy about her friends comment.

"You like him don't you?" Momo asked eyeing Mina teasingly as the penguins cheeks started heating up with red tint slowly flushing on her cheeks that made her friends laugh.

"Yah! You guys are mean!" Mina exclaimed pouting crossing her arms looking at the three who stopped from laughing and looked at the cute sulking penguin.

"Aww~ Mina's shy about her crush~" Momo and Nayeon teased while the girl was still sulking and then there's Sana, looking at the two teasing the sulking Mina.

"You guys are really mean~" Mina uttered in a cute voice softly while looking at her three friends.

"She's cute isn't she?" Jihyo asked looking at Mina then to Chaeyoung who she saw gazing at the sulking penguin while giggling.

"Say..if you were given a chance would you date my friend?" Jihyo asked again and this time Chaeyoung turned his head to her and saw the girl smiling.

"Date her?" Chaeyoung asked, Jihyo nodded her head before putting her eyes on her own friends again with the same soft smile.

"Yeah date her, she's a good catch y'know? She's a very beautiful talented girl, soft and caring, she's lovable and fun to be with, she's great at everything she does, she cooks, play games, do modeling, actress and she's single." As Jihyo said her last word she turned her head to Chaeyoung again with the same smile while the guy looked away from her and put his gaze up to the penguin again and smiled.

"Why are you telling me this?" Chaeyoung asked and heard Jihyo giggled.

"Because I find the two of you perfect together, you both look good together." Jihyo answered smiling softly.

"And? I know you mean more." Chaeyoung asked again that made Jihyo chuckle.

"And..because I know that she's what you need." Jihyo answered with her tone changing into a softer one like a caring mother.

"What I need?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah, you need her." Jihyo said looking away again.

"And why is that?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Because I know that love is the only missing thing that you need, no one has loved you truthfully because they use you, they cheat on you and leave you—"

"Don't need to rub those mistakes in my face noona." Chaeyoung said cutting her off that made the girl laugh.

I wasn't rubbing it in, I was stating why Mina is what you need." Jihyo retorted.

"You weren't stating why I need Mina, you were stating why I got left." Chaeyoung retorted back facing the girl again.

"Whatever, but in all seriousness I really think that Mina would be good for you, she's a really great girl, although she's fragile but I know that you can handle her well." Jihyo stated and smiled at him.

"How can you say?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Because I know that you are a great guy, you're very caring and loving behind that cold features and attitude of yours." Jihyo answered while Chaeyoung giggled and looked away again fixing her gaze at the penguin.

"Well..maybe I do.." Chaeyoung said.

"You do what?" Jihyo asked.

"I do w—"

"Jihyo-yah~ they're teasing me~" Chaeyoung's words were cut off when Mina came to them and called for Jihyo.

"I'll just handle those teasers Chaeng, they're teasing this penguin again." Jihyo said standing up from sitting next to Chaeyoung and walked back to their friends with Mina.
——————————
When Chaeyoung's friends arrive they started their amusement park fun with going inside the place first, they looked around looking for fun rides and things to do while in the fun amusement park.

"We should go by pairs." Dahyun suggested looking back at the others.

"How pairs? Us boys pairing together and vice versa or like in a prom that is boy and girl?" Tzuyu questioned.

"Like in a prom, so we can get to know each other more." Dahyun answered.

"If that's the case then..Langston let's go." Sana said and immediately pulled Tzuyu with her.

"Well that was fast?" Daniel commented and laughed.

"Momo noona wanna go with me?" Dahyun asked while Momo happily nodded her head and went on her way to the guy.

"I would want to get to you Chaeng but I already do so..I'll go with your friend." Jihyo said and walked away with Daniel laughing at what she said to Chaeyoung.

"So..?" Chaeyoung uttered and turned to Mina who turned to him too but looked away when she saw the guys gaze at her.

"U-uh.." Mina wanted to say something but her words got lost that she couldn't utter a word.

"Let's not waste our time and let's go for rides." Chaeyoung said and held Mina's wrist gently just like in Itaewon before dragging her away with him.

Chaeyoung brought Mina with him walking around the place looking for the perfect until they got to a scary ride that made Mina weak in the knees.

"W-we're going to r-ride that?" Mina stutteringly asked the guy who turned to her and nodded.

"Why? Are you scared?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I-i'm not really fond of s-scary rides." Mina answered putting her head down shyly that made the guy chuckle.

"Don't be scared.." Chaeyoung uttered holding her chin gently lifting it up to make her look at him.

"I'll be with you in there so don't worry." Chaeyoung added and held her hand intertwining it with his and caressed it softly before going to the like for the ride—unbeknownst to Chaeyoung, Mina was feeling herself going crazy inside with the guys soft and careful gesture towards her earlier, she didn't know what was happening to her she hated that she didn't know what was happening to her but at the same time she liked—rephrase that—she loved what she was feeling, she was slowly loving the feeling inside her whenever the guy would do small but soft gestures towards her.

'What are you doing to me?'

Hey everyone! Chapter 12 is up!
So here's a short update for all HAHAHAH I'll be doing the next one so I might publish it later HAHAHAHA enjoy!❤️