Chapter 38

Third person's POV

The promotion for Chaeyoung's album called YOU has finally ended with a lot of awards from different music award shows and from his performances, the songs in the album also received a lot of praises and awards even the promotions overseas was successful, really Chaeyoung is one of those artist that conquers the world with their great music.

And right now the said tiger is inside a salon with his lover — Mina, they had agreed that after Chaeyoung's promotions he would have his hair cut short, and since he agreed to that here they are now, getting his hair cut a week before the actresses twenty-fourth birthday.

"Good day Mr. Azai and oh who do we have here?" The owner exclaimed when she saw the couple walk inside her salon, every staff inside the not so crowded salon were in shock seeing the two together.

"Let's keep this a secret shall we?" Mina asked with a smile on her lips as she looks at the owner.

"Of course Miss Hendrix, we are sure not to spill anything about this," The owner answered assuringly with a smile as she looked at the couple who both gave her a smile before taking off their masks.

"So what would you be doing here?" She asked leading the two further inside the salon until they reached a sofa where she let the two take a seat.

"He's actually going to get his hair cut short," Mina answered smiling as she looks up at the owner.

"Oh really? But he looks good in this long hair too though," The owner said as she checks the racers hair.

"Yeah but she likes it more when it's short and clean so that's why I'm getting a hair cut," Chaeyoung said with a smile on his lips as he holds Mina's hand that was placed on the actresses lap.

"Oh I see, doing this to make your love happy hm?" She stated that made the couple chuckle as Chaeyoung nodded his head.

"So shall we get started?" She asked, Chaeyoung nodded his head and stood up before approaching a stool and sat on it facing a mirror while Mina was just sitting not so far from him.

"Just short and clean right?" The owner asked again as Chaeyoung gave a nod as an answer, the owner herself took care in cutting Chaeyoung's hair while the actress was just watching them.

"You really love her that much that you'd do whatever she tells you huh?" The owner suddenly asked with a smile on her lips as she glanced at Chaeyoung on the mirror and saw him smiling.

"Of course, if I don't I would've refused when she said that I should get a haircut," Chaeyoung said before glancing at Mina on the mirror where she too was seen smiling while listening to his words.

"I like my hair long too but if she says that she likes it more when it's short I'd cut it short right away," He added as he lets out a chuckle when Mina said he was being cheesy again.

"What? I'm serious though, I'd never get my hair cut again if we break up, even if they tell me to, I won't do it if it won't be you telling me to," He said looking at Mina's eyes through the mirror and saw the girl with a slight frown and an annoyed face.

"Whose breaking up with who? No ones breaking up with anyone Azai Chaeyoung," Mina said as she rolls her eyes at the racer who let out a laugh.

"I know, I'm just saying that if we do br—"

"Stop, stop whatever nonsense you're saying and get your hair cut now Azai," Mina said annoyed with the racers teasing while the owner who was cutting Chaeyoung's hair and the other staffs chuckled at the racers teasing and the actresses annoyed expression because of the racer.