Chapter 42

Third person's POV

Morning came and a cool morning breeze already greeted Chaeyoung when he opened his eyes, he shuffled around the bed looking for his lover but failed when his hand found no one beside him, he sat up the bed leaning his back on the headboard with t...

Morning came and a cool morning breeze already greeted Chaeyoung when he opened his eyes, he shuffled around the bed looking for his lover but failed when his hand found no one beside him, he sat up the bed leaning his back on the headboard with the blanket falling to his lap covering his lower half.

He looked around the room but found no one around him just like in bed, but he did see the balcony's door open that was the reason of the cold morning breeze to wake him up. Chaeyoung stood up planting his feet on the cold floor, he walked towards the bathroom and knocked on it trying if Mina would answer, but when he got nothing he went in and did his morning routine. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he took a shirt from the closet they had inside before going out of the room and the smell of freshly cooked pancakes and coffee greeted his nostrils, so with a smile he walked to the kitchen and saw Mina washing the pan and other things she used in making their breakfast.

He sneakily and quietly walked towards her before surprising her with a back hug, Mina jolted up a bit in surprise before calming down upon smelling her favorite strawberry scent that she knows well Chaeyoung owns.

"Happy birthday Minari~" Chaeyoung uttered back hugging her, Mina smiled before turning her head a bit and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Thank you love~" Mina said with a smile before continuing on washing the dishes.

"You woke up early today," Chaeyoung muttered resting his head on her shoulder with his eyes closed and arms wrapped around Mina's waist while she continued washing the dishes.

"I had to prepare breakfast, and also Sana and Nayeon unnie came earlier and told me to join them in a morning walk which I accepted so yeah I was pretty much woken up by them unlike you who is a heavy sleeper who wouldn't budge even if how loud their voices are," Mina said giggling as she dries the pan and utensils, Chaeyoung only gave a hum letting Mina finish with her work.

"We actually almost had an encounter with Ten while walking," Mina said uncertainty in her voice as she mentions the name of the guy from last night.