Chapter 57

Third Person's POV

Early 9am morning and everyone was woken up by loud yells coming from downstairs. It's Christmas day but everyone is still sleepy, some woke up with a bad headache from drinking the night prior.

At the same time six doors opened with people standing behind it trying to wake themselves up.

"Have you seen Sunghoon?"

"Does anyone know where Yeji and Hyunjin are?"

"Did you see Xander?"

Both Jennie, Irene and Mina asked at the same time with their eyes half opened, they all looked at each other before they heard another yell from downstairs.

They all rushed out of their rooms and ran down the stairs till they reached the kitchen where the noise was coming from.

"What happened?!"

Everyone was in shock seeing the kitchen in such a mess, flour was everywhere, pots were scattered on the table messily, icing was also messily spread on the table, the big kids, Yeji, Hyunjin, Winter and Karina were standing on looking at them with smiles, Xander and Ian on the other hand were standing on their chairs with flour and icing all over them like the others with them.

"Gingerbread man!" Both younger kids exclaimed with wide happy smiles on their faces.

Beside the two younger kids was Chaeyoung wearing an apron in the same state as the kids, messy.

"Holy shit.."

"Language Jeongyeon!" Nayeon exclaimed slapping her fiancé on the shoulder.

"When did you get your hair cut?" Dahyun asked, again for the nth time since they saw Chaeyoung this morning at the kitchen with the kids

"How many times does he have to tell you that he got that this morning?" Tzuyu said looking up at Dahyun who was inspecting the racers hair again.

The guys now sat at the backyard where they were last night, Chaeyoung already had taken a bath and is already wearing new pair of clothes different from the one he wore for baking with the kids.

"So you really listened to her?" Daniel asked, Chaeyoung nodded his head with a small smile on his lip.

"I told you guys, I won't ever get another hair cut unless she tells me to," Chaeyoung said with a smile as he looks at his coffee cup.

"And you guys aren't together," Jisoo stated that made the racer look up at him.

"You got a point in that, yes, but she still told me to," Chaeyoung said with a bigger smile.

"Whipped," Tzuyu said with a smirk on his lips, the other guys nodded with smirks on their lips.

"Whatever idiots," Chaeyoung said shaking his head as he looks away from them that made the guys start teasing him.