Chapter 32

Third person's POV

New Year's eve, in just a more minutes when the clock exactly strikes twelve o'clock midnight a new year will be coming onto everyone's lives, it's a new year but they're all still the same playful but hardworking boys and still the same party-liker's but behave girls — will this new year also give us a new couple?

"Okay everyone! Is everything all set?!" Hoon asked from beside the door that would lead him out to their huge backyard where his wife, sons and their friends and the girls are.

"Yes sir!" The boys replied saluting to the retired Captain of Kim Agency, he was a Captain before but he retired a few years after his best friends, Chaeyoung's father and mothers death, then soon was replaced by Chaeyoung when he graduated from the Academy where he studied and topped his criminology class.

"Okay since everything is all set why don't we get this party started?!" He exclaimed walking to the backyard with two wine bottles in his hands which were by his two sons, after reaching the table he placed the bottles down and looked at them with a bright smile on his lips.

"It's still early dad, it's only eleven-fifty-seven—HOLY COW ITS ELEVEN-FIFTY-EIGHT ALREADY!!" Jeongyeon exclaimed after looking at his watch and saw the time.

"Okay two minutes more, let's start the fireworks up!" Tzuyu yelled then ran to where they set the fireworks with Dahyun and Chaeyoung behind him.

"One more minute left.." Jeongyeon mumbled looking at the time at his watch, and once the time hits eleven-fifty-nine we told everyone and they all wait for the countdown, and when there was only ten seconds left they started counting down with the three maknaes waiting for the end to start the fireworks.

"10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They all exclaimed together, and just as then the three maknaes lit up the fireworks which immediately started lighting up the sky along with other fireworks that came from other people who were also celebrating.

The three ran back to them to watch the fireworks, Dahyun went beside Momo who hugged and pulled him into a kiss that left everyone shocked, but that same scenario happened to Tzuyu and Sana, Daniel and Jihyo as well, and it shocked 2yeon and the elder Callisto's the most, but that wasn't the case with MiChaeng, well not yet at least.

"Happy new year Mina," Chaeyoung uttered standing in front of Mina with a wide smile on his lips.

"Happy new year...Chaeyoung," Mina replied that brought a wide smile to Chaeyoung's lips that soon turned into a shocked one when he heard his name slip out of Mina's lips — he remembered that she said she'll only call him by his name when he earns her trust and her love, and now that he heard his name from her does that mean he already earned her trust and love?

"Wait..did you just? Did you just say my name?" Chaeyoung asked looking at her shocked, Mina giggled before nodding her head with a smile, then she squealed loudly next when the racer lifted her up and spin her around before stopping and putting her down before cupping both her cheeks still with a wide smile on the racers lips.

"Does that mean that..?" He asked, again Mina nodded her head still with the same smile on her lips.

"Yes Chaeyoung, yes," Mina verbally answered with a wide and bright gummy smile on her lips that the racer reciprocated before looking deep into her eyes while caressing her cheeks with his thumb then the next thing he did was to slowly lean in and planted a soft kiss to her forehead which was always a sign of respect for Mina, but this time Mina wanted different, she likes it whenever he would kiss her forehead but right now she wants something different — and that was his lips on hers, so she took the initiative and grabbed at his collar and pulled him for a kiss that surprised the racer but soon smiled through the kiss, no ones lips were moving, it was just their lips planted against each other — but that was until Mina started moving her lips softly which the racer followed suit, and just as they share a kiss more fireworks started lighting up the sky again that made both of them pull away but foreheads were attached to each other.