Chapter 59

Third Person's POV

Monday morning and Chaeyoung is already up and cooking breakfast for him and his daughter, Winter, who is still sound asleep inside her room forgetting that today is back to school day since New Year had already passed.

So after placing the plate of pancakes on the table, he jogged up the stairs and went straight to Winter's room door.

He now stood in front of the girls door, with a soft knock he entered and saw Winter sound asleep all wrapped up inside her thick and warm blanket that she likes so much as she hugs the plushie closer to herself.

Chaeyoung giggled at the little girls unconscious action, he finds it cute that when Winter sleeps, she always has to be hugging something, well she said that it keeps her from being scared and comforts whenever she feels lonely.

The racer attempted on waking her up with a light tap on her shoulder, Winter only gave a small groan before pulling her blanket up covering her head.

"Win come on wake up, it's back to school day, aren't you excited?" He asked shaking the girl a little but earned another groan.

"I'm not excited dad, our P.E teacher would be giving us a hard time again in running~" The girl whined out under her blanket earning a giggle from the man sitting on her bed.

"But aren't you excited to see Karina again? You know that she's already back right? I bet she's excited going to school today," Chaeyoung said as he slowly stands up just in time that Winter sprung up her bed.

"Well now that you're up why don't you go inside your bathroom and take a bath, yeah? I'll prepare your uniform so you can get dressed right after," He said as he gives Winter a smile, the girl smiled back as she nodded then rubs her eyes to wake her up once more.

"Yes dad! Roger that!" Winter replied with a salute that made her father laugh.

Chaeyoung gave her a kiss on the head first before she went inside her bathroom to take a bath.

While Chaeyoung, he walked to Winter's closet and took her uniform to the other room with him.

He ironed it first before walking back to Winter's room and hanged it on the closet handle before turning to the girls bed and fixed it for her.

Once everything was settled, from Winter's uniform, school bag, and fixed bed, he informed the girl and told her that he'll be waiting for her at kitchen after she's done.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Everything was all done.

Winter and Chaeyoung are already finished with their breakfast and is already heading to the parking lot.

"All good Win? You left nothing right?" Chaeyoung asked as he inserts the key in the keyhole.

"All good dad," The girl answered as she buckles her seatbelt, Chaeyoung then started the car and drove away from the building.

The car ride on the way to Winter's school was noisy, they were both singing so loud at early in the morning, Winter sang while Chaeyoung rapped, both has a lot of energy that they get from one another that Chaeyoung's friends started calling them the "Energetic Duo".