Chapter 67

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung and his friends are now back at the beach after settling all of their things inside their respective rooms

Kids can be seen running here and there, families having their own places, some have big blankets laid down on the sand an umbrella to cover them from the heat of the sun, some settled in cottages, and one of them are Chaeyoung and his group.

The girls were the ones cooking their food while the guys are looking after the kids who were playing on the water.

"Ian's smile is wider than I can ever imagine," Jihyo said looking at the kid that was splashing water on his father with his now big sister, Minjeong.

Mina turned her head to the direction of the beach and saw her son smiling and laughing as he watches his father having trouble covering himself from Sunghoon and Minjeong who were hardly splashing water on him.

She smiled at the sight, she had read about this thing in her sons letter earlier, he wanted to play on the water with his father, and now? Now he's doing just that.

"We're glad you made the right choice in telling him the truth already Mina-chan, we're happy for you," Momo said side hugging the younger Japanese who had leaned her head onto her as they both smiled.

"You guys were right, I should've told him sooner, but I got scared last night you know?" Mina muttered earning a few confused glances from her friends.

"Why is that?" Rosé asked stopping in cutting fruits for their dessert just to look up to the younger Japanese.

"Ian just told me that he was slowly losing interest in knowing about Chaeyoung since I kept telling him the same answer I give him these past few years," Mina answered before a soft sigh left her lips as she looks back to the beach where she now saw her son on Chaeyoung's shoulders while the kid tried pushing Hyunjin off of Leo's shoulders as the kid did the same with loud laughs coming from them.

The girls all looked at where she was looking at before wide smiles broke out on their lips. Looking back to Mina, they saw it, they all clearly saw it, the way her smile was much more genuine than the smile she was showing them for the past years that the racer was gone.

They saw that same look in her eyes before all the disaster and drama had happened at the same exact place they were currently at.

That look of genuine happiness and love in her eyes, it was there again, it was there again at the same time Chaeyoung was also there, right there in Hawaii with them.

Right there where Mina can be with him.

"It wouldn't be that bad to take a risk again you know?" The girls turned their heads and saw Tzuyu leaning forward on a cottage seat as he looks at them then to where his best friend is.