Chapter 20

Third person's POV

It wasn't raining that much anymore, so the sun was somehow showing itself now, the streaks of the sun ran through the crowds and down onto the people from down below it, it was perfect for everyone, perfect to go to the beach, perfect to do anything with family and friends, but at a certain farm it was perfect to do some gardening, and that leads us to a girl yelling because of a boy who keeps "unintentionally" spewing some dirt on her.

"Yah! Azai Chaeyoung! Stop it will you?! I'm all dirty now!" Mina once again yelled to the guy beside him who was trying to hold in his laughter looking at her irritated expression.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, I'll stop now," Chaeyoung said giving her his ever so charming deep dimple smile, that didn't just made Mina flustered but also got her heart to beat fast again — imagine it was just his smile but her heart is already acting this strange, what more if they both get to know each other more right? That would be what? Amazing? Wonderful? What other words could you use to describe it?

"I don't have clothes with me and you spewed dirt all over me? What a nice move Azai," Mina muttered, her eyes strained on the flower that she was planting not minding that the guy beside her has something evil in his mind, he stood up from his squatting position and walked a little from her and took something that was situated just right behind them, he smirked devilishly before picking it up and turned back to Mina who was still busy doing her first ever flower planting.

"Mina it's raining look!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as he turns on the hose he was holding in his hand and lifted it up towards Mina them above them.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" Mina yelled out loud again standing up from her position to run away but Chaeyoung just followed her around while laughing as he was having fun seeing Mina scurrying away from him and the water hose that he was holding.

"Yahh! Stop it!~" Mina whined as she kept on running away from Chaeyoung who was getting closer to her by the second still with the water hose on hand.

"No way~ it's raining, I can't stop this~" He uttered chasing after her laughing, Mina was about to take a turn to the other side when she almost stumbled down upon a little shovel that was just scattered around the place they were in, but luckily Chaeyoung was closer to her, it may sound cliché but when he caught her by her waist everything around the two seemed to stop, as if time stopped around them like in that moment nothing else mattered..

...it was just them..it was just Mina and Chaeyoung looking at each other's eyes, the other looking at down at her with the most softest look in his eyes that he could ever show, while the girl? Her heart was beating fast again, her cheeks her flushed with pink tint, her eyes showing mixed emotions such as shocked, surprised..and love? Love? She was looking at him loving already? Was that even possible? Is falling in love with someone this fast possible?

"Uh.." Mina tried opening her mouth to say something but nothing came out, she was strucked, the look on Chaeyoung's eyes got her, she couldn't point out the look that he has, but something inside her is telling her that he was looking at her like she was the most precious thing in the world for her — but then again at the back of her mind she knows that it was impossible, it was impossible for him to love her this fast like what she was feeling..wait, like she's feeling? Is she admitting that she loves him already? This fast?

"Uh c-could you put me b-back up?" Finally Mina said something, and just like she said Chaeyoung put her back up still with the open water hose in his hand.

It was silent, they both became silent all of a sudden because of Mina's almost colliding with the ground. It was silent and Mina didn't like how awkward it felt, she didn't like that they were just silent, so she thought of something to make it not this awkward anymore.