Chapter 31

Third person's POV

Morning at the Callisto's wasn't always this loud since it was just the two elders living here because Jeongyeon lives in Seoul with his friends and his girlfriend, Nayeon, but right now the day after Christmas is really loud at the Callisto's, or maybe it's just because Nayeon and Jihyo's voice is booming loudly from the kitchen where Mina, Sana, Momo and Seoyeon are as well.

"You girls are funny like Nayeon, the house has never been this loud before," Seoyeon laughed out holding her cup of coffee in hand.

"We should come here often then," Momo joked that earned a nod from Seoyeon.

"But why hasn't this house loud like this? Don't you have anyone else here?" Sana asked.

"Jeongyeon is their only child, well aside from Chaeyoung that they took in they didn't had another child so this is actually the first the house has been loud since Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung lives in Seoul now," Nayeon explained earning a nod of agreement from Seoyeon.

"How'd you know that unnie?" Mina asked looking at her curiously.

"She's been here before, it was when Jeongyeon introduced her to us, Chaeyoung was here too that day," Seoyeon was the one who answered with a smile while the Nayeon's friends looked at her shocked.

"Yah! You liar, you said you were sick that day!" Jihyo exclaimed that made Nayeon laugh remembering how she even put the thermometer on hot water just so she can show to the girls and say that she's sick so she can go to Jeongyeon's without them pestering her with questions.

"You guys would pester me with questions if I didn't say that," Nayeon said laughing while her friends rolled their eyes at her but soon laughed too.

"Where are uncle and the boys anyway auntie? We haven't seen them since this morning," Momo asked taking a look around to see if there is any sign of the boys already.

"Oh they're at the farm, my husband asked them to help him harvest some grapes to make wine later and to help him finish the mini barn for the chickens," Seoyeon answered before taking a sip from her coffee and looked at the girls who were somehow dozing off thinking about how the boys would look like building a barn house — what can you say about that?

"Do you girls want to check them out?" She asked that snapped them all out of their thoughts and turned to the woman who this smile on her lips that they can't pin point what means.

"Uh s-sure mom," Mina answered calling her by what they told her to, Seoyeon smiled at the response then stood them for her seat and walked ahead with the girls following her from behind, when they reached the front door Seoyeon opened the door and lead the girls to the farm, when they were nearing the farm they could already hear the boys deep voices laughing while telling jokes to each other.

"Hey aunt Seoyeon!" Daniel exclaimed after the woman and the girls not so far from them smiling looking at them.

"Hey boys, how's it going with the grape harvesting?" Seoyeon asked as she and the girls take a step closer to them.

"Chaeng and Jeong already brought them to the winery minutes ago, I think they already started doing the wine, it won't take them long since they've been there for maybe thirty-minutes or so," Ji-Hoon explained walking closer to his wife and was supposed to hug her but got lightly pushed by the woman.