Chapter 65

Third Person's POV

Mina was shocked hearing the racers words. She didn't know what to do. She became silent after the guy in front of her spit those words out of his mouth.

How? How did he know? Who told him?

Thoughts came flashing into Mina's mind to who might have told the racer about Sunghoon being his son.

But no, she won't give in just like that, she won't say a thing until she's ready.

So with a clearing of her thoughts, she looked up the racer again and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? What did you say?" Mina asked pretending that she couldn't believe what he just said.

Chaeyoung sighed and pushed his hair back before turning to look at the woman again.

"You heard me, he's my son, Ian is my son," The racer answered before hearing a light laugh came from the woman in front of him.

Mina wiped her cheeks and fixed her hair by pushing it back before looking back at the guy again, she had a smile on her lips, not that kind where she's happy, but one that is sarcastic.

"Your...your son? You're saying that my son is your son? Do you even know what you're saying, you're not Ian's father–"

"So who is? That "guy" you met at the bar after getting "drunk"? Oh come on Mina, I know you, you're not one to do–"

"How sure are you? Huh? How sure are you that I can't do just that? How sure can you be that I didn't sleep with a guy that became my sons father?" Mina asked sarcastically smiling at the racer.

"You never drink without the girls or one of them because you're scared that something might happen to you and some guy might flirt with you and all that, so I'm not believing that lie you're telling our son," Chaeyoung answered.

Mina looked at him again, she didn't know, she doesn't know, she has no clue how Chaeyoung knew, but she what she knows is that Chaeyoung is right about the drinking part.

"That doesn't make up the fact that you are not my sons father, forget it, because you aren't," Mina said about to walk away again but stopped when the racer spoke again.

"But that's not what Ian's name says," Chaeyoung blurted out stopping Mina in her tracks.

She turned back around and saw the guy looking back at her with a serious look on his face, one that Mina knows meant that he knows something that she doesn't.

"What?" She asked again.

Chaeyoung took out his phone, went to the gallery and clicked on a certain picture that displayed a birth certificate of a certain kid.

"Hendrix Sunghoon Sebastian, that's his full name right? That's where Ian came from, Sunghoon is the name I told you that I would want to name our child if it's a boy, now tell me that he isn't mine," Chaeyoung said before keeping his phone back into his pocket while Mina stood still in front of him.

Now that picture got Mina curious again.

How did he got that? How did that picture got to him? Just how does he know these things?