Chapter 55

Third Person's POV

Christmas day is always the most anticipated occasion of every children and children by heart, Christmas is the most happiest day of everyones life, a day where you give and receive, a day full of happiness, a day where you can play outside in the snow with friends, and a day where you can be with family and friends. Christmas is the season to be happy.

But, Christmas may also be the season of forgiving and letting everything behind with the past, it can be a season of new beginnings, and a new beginning is what Chaeyoung is planning to have this year, a season to bring the love that he lost.

And since it's Christmas season, here is Chaeyoung inside the house he grew up in, every part of the house is decorated with everything bright and colorful, and of course the Christmas tree won't ever go missing because the tree itself is the spirit of Christmas.

"Dad when is your friends getting here? They're going to spend Christmas eve and Christmas here right?" Winter asked sitting on the couch watching her father fix the round coffee table as he organizes little Christmas ornaments.

"Calm down Min, they'll be here any minute, your uncle Daniel just told me that they passed the farm already so they're probably near already," The racer answered with a chuckle looking up at the kid for a moment, he saw her smiling at him, the same smile he once saw when her parents were still alive, the same smile Karina managed to bring back.

"I'm just really excited dad, this is the first time I'll be having a bigger family to celebrate Christmas with," The girl said swinging her feet back and forth as she giggles.

"Weren't you spending with a big family when we were in New York Win?" A voice asked that made both persons in the living room turn their heads and saw Irene and Seulgi coming down from their room with their little boy in Seulgi's arms.

"I was! But now with a bigger family is what I meant Aunt Irene," Minjeong answered before giving her Aunt and Uncle a hug and greeted them a Happy Christmas that the elders returned.

Irene chuckled at the little girls words before taking a seat beside her with Xander now in her arms after her husband gave him to her so he could help his cousin with finishing little more setups in the living room.

"Thought you were saying you weren't happy spending Christmas with us back in New York," Irene playfully said earning a fake whine from Winter that Xander copied making both girls burst out in laughter.

"Are you a copying machine now Xander?" Irene asked as she laughed looking down at her son in her arms, the little boy only giggled while mumbling words Irene and Winter tried understanding.

Few more minutes have passed and everyone inside the house is busy again, Winter and Xander was left with the Nanny while they watch in their own gadgets. The adults were in the kitchen cooking and preparing the food for their dinner.

"Win can you get the door sweetie?!" Seulgi yelled from the kitchen, Winter responded with an "okay" before running down the couch to the door and opened it, revealing someone that made her blush for the first time that Christmas night.

"K-karina unnie.." She mumbled looking at the girl in front of her with her parents.

Karina and her parents giggled looking at the blushing state of the girl in front of them, a true cute puppy she really is.