Chapter 50

Third person's POV

"Where is he?" Daniel asked looking around the airport wearing a cap and a mask to not get noticed.

"He texted me two minutes ago, he said to just wait here and he'll come to us," Jeongyeon answered looking up from his phone after re-reading Chaeyoung's message.

"Why did we not tell Dahyun, Leo, Jisoo and Tzuyu again?" Daniel asked turning his head to the guy beside him with the same disguise.

"Chaeyoung said not to," Jeongyeon shortly answered taking a quick glance at him.

"Why though? I mean they'll be happy to know he's back like after what? after four years," Daniel asked again facing front spotting a familiar figure just a few feet away from them.

"Don't you remember what happened four years ago? Back in Hawaii? It was a total mess, plus he said it'll be better if only the two of us would know for now," He answered before smiling behind his mask seeing the brother he never had but got in Chaeyoung just a few feet away from them.

"Who..who's he with?" Daniel whispered leaning into Jeongyeon a little as they watch Chaeyoung walk towards them with three other figures.

"That my friend is a question I don't have an answer in," Jeongyeon answered with a shrug as Daniel looked in with a mix of confusion and curiosity.

"Didn't you told me you've been communicating with him since two years ago? Why don't you know?" Daniel countered with a raise of his eyebrow that Jeongyeon didn't even see due to the cap he was wearing.

"Well because genius he didn't tell me anything," Jeongyeon answered with a scoff before facing front again now meeting Chaeyoung with the three other figures with him.

There's a woman with a long black hair fully clothed in Chanel from head to toe with sunglasses on. Beside the woman was another lady in a nanny uniform carrying a little boy that was around three years old wearing pants and blue long sleeves, sleeping in the nanny's arms.

On the other side was Chaeyoung in an all black outfit wearing a mask and cap just like Jeongyeon and Daniel. Beside him was a little girl that was around ten years old wearing a cream colored skirt and long sleeves with a beret, holding onto Chaeyoung's hand while looking up at them.

They both observed their friend and the people he was with. Two children with a nanny. A little girl holding their friends hand while looking at them. A little boy sleeping in the nanny's arms. A woman standing beside their best friend. Chaeyoung beside the woman and in front of them both. They looked at them up and down until they noticed something they didn't knew they would see after four years of not seeing Chaeyoung — there were rings on both their ring fingers.

Looking back up to Chaeyoung with a somewhat confused expression, they stayed silent for a moment before Chaeyoung called out to them.

"Didn't you two miss me?" He asked with a playful tone in his voice that seemed to shake both his friends from their trances and looked up at him.

"Of course we missed you idiot, you've been gone for four years what do you expect?" Jeongyeon said with a scoff before approaching him and wrapped him up in a hug.

"And you? Are you just going to stand there and look at me?" He said looking at Daniel who shook his head with a snicker before approaching him and gave him a tight hug — he hugged his two friends but never even once did he let go of the little girls hand that was holding him.