Chapter 63

Third Person's POV

Morning came. The rain somehow got lighter, unlike last night where there were thunders and lightnings while the rain was pouring hard.

Early eight am and here are two kids silently giggling on the side while looking at the two adults on sleeping peacefully on the soft comforter laid on the floor where their fort was built

– both were cuddled up to each other.

The guy was hugging the woman by her waist while his other arm was being used by the woman as a pillow as she snuggled into his chest looking so peaceful as their faces showed something of a relaxed expression that says they're sleep was really really good.

"Take a picture of them!" A woman's voice sounded as a slapping sound was heard.

The two kids looked back and gave a shushing sign telling them to be quiet because the two who are obviously still sleeping might wake up.

"No need to hit me! And don't yell, they might wake up," A guys voice whisper-yelled to the woman that just slapped his arm.

He then took out his phone, quick clicked on the camera app and quietly positioned himself in front of the two sleeping adults before pressing the shutter button that instantly took a picture

– that came with a flash that hit the twos faces making the both of them groan before opening their eyes.

Once their visions have fully adjusted, both looked at each other before releasing a loud and high pitched shriek from the woman and a deep and husky one from the guy.

"W-why were you c-cuddling to me?!" Mina exclaimed covering her front with the blanket that she snatched from Chaeyoung after both of them recognized each other.

Chaeyoung was heaving deep breathes while holding to his chest where his heart was pounding so loudly and rapidly like it was wanting to run out of its cages.

"Y-you...you were c-cuddling to me too!" He defended pointing at Mina with his other hand while the other was still holding onto his chest.

Both turned their heads after hearing a woman yelling and a guy defending himself from the slaps he was receiving.

"It's your fault! You should've checked first if the flash was on or not!" The woman yelled as she continuously slapped the guys arm.

The guy on the other hand kept defending himself by trying to block her hard assaults on his arm.

"Noona?! Leo?! What are you doing here?!" Chaeyoung asked looking at his sister and his brother-in-law that were standing in front of them with Sunghoon and Winter beside them.

Chaeyoung looked to their side and saw the two kids smiling at him and Mina.

"Hi dad!" Winter cheerfully greeted him with a smile as she walks towards him and kissed his cheeks.

"Win? When did you get here? I thought you were staying at your grandparents with them till Sunday? It's only Saturday," He asked after his daughter moved away from him and went back beside Sunghoon.

"Well that's the reason why we're here, she wanted to comeback after learning that you were sick," Jennie answered sitting on the chair in front of the huge blanket fort.

Chaeyoung looked at his daughter again with a questioning look, but the girl just smiled at her.

"But...I told her that you'd be fine and okay already when she gets back, and I was right, I mean look at you.." Leo said then gestured to Chaeyoung then to the other side where Mina was still half sitting and half laying down.

The racer followed his gesture and looked to his side where a blushing Mina was still covering her front while her son was giggling beside Winter.

"When did you and Ian get here Mina?" Jennie asked with an obviously teasing but innocent looking smirk on her lips.

Mina, who was in a daze after waking up and saw the racer and her all cuddled up together, snapped out and looked to Jennie's direction while still with a blushing and flustered face. While Jennie? Oh that girl is a huge tease.

"I..I came here the day before you told the girls and I that you were going to your parents," Mina calmly answered fixing her hair and her clothes but let the blanket sit on her lap.

She threw a small glance at the guy on the other side, but she quickly looker away when their eyes connected – and this didn't go unnoticed by the queen of tease herself.

"And Ian? When did you get here baby?" She asked turning to the boy in front of her.

Sunghoon gave her a wide and gummy grin, one that looked exactly the same as his mothers smile.

"Yesterday! It was fun on the way here! It was raining and there were thunders! Then me and dada built a fort!" Sunghoon answered cheerfully as he showed his wide and gummy smile to the cat eyed woman in front of her.

But Jennie's smirk only widened when she heard Sunghoon call her brother "dada", Leo noticed his word too that quickly made a smirk creep up his lips.

"Dada? Who's dada?" Leo played dumb and asked the question giving the kid a look that for Sunghoon looked like nothing but for the adults, they knew precisely what he means.

Jennie, playing along with her husbands "dumb and innocent" question asked the same one.

"Yeah, who's dada? Was your uncle Rowoon here yesterday?" Jennie asked. After the mention of his mothers "arrogant and bad" (quoted by Sunghoon himself) suitor, his smile quickly fell before he sassily made an eye roll.

"No, he wasn't here, and he's not my uncle, he's not mama's friend or anything, he's invincible for me," He answered that made Jennie and Leo want to stop themselves from bursting out into laughter hearing his answer.

"But to answer your question aunt Jenjen, dada is him," Sunghoon added while pointing back to Chaeyoung who was still seated calmly but now looked shock after seeing the kid point at him.

Jennie and Leo looked at each other with knowing smirks on their faces before looking back to the kid.

"Why did you call him dada? Uncle Chae is not your dad right? He's your Winter noona's dad," Jennie asked "innocently and teasingly" looking at the kid that doesn't know what her look meant.

Sunghoon looked back at Chaeyoung and his mother before his head whipped back to his aunt Jennie and Uncle Leo.

"Because he's my dad."

Hey everyone! Chapter 62 is up now!
So sorry for the short update HAHAHAHAHA I was going to make this longer but I wanted to make a cliffhanger too so I would stop here for the mean time and continue again next time HAHAHAHAHA

GOOD NIGHT/MORNING/AFTERNOON/MIDNIGHT EVERYONE!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD OF YOU AND START YOUR DAY WITH A SMILE!!🤍

SLEEP WELL LOVES AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!!❤

TO ALL THE ALL NIGHTERS OUT THERE HAHAHAHAHA SLEEP ALREADY GUYS, IT'S BAD STAYING UP LATE, IF YOU'RE WANTING TO READ AN UPDATE THAT CAME OUT AT MIDNIGHT, JUST READ IT TOMORROW AND SLEEP ALREADY OKAY? DON'T FORGET THAT NEXT TIME!! ANYWAYS GOOD MORNIGHT!!💜

I LOVE YOU ALL DEAREST!🤍