Chapter 43

Third person's POV

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀, 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝟮𝟯:𝟬𝟬

With the time being eleven o'clock, a guy can be seen walking the streets of the most romantic city in the world, Paris, wearing a black shirt and jacket with a cap covering his head while walking the busy but calming streets of Paris, following someone.

"Where is he headed to?" The guy mumbled after pressing a button on his in-ear device.

"With where you are following him now, he's on his way to the warehouse," Another guy answered, he gave a simple "okay" before looking back at front again and saw the person he was following looking around first before entering an alleyway.

"He entered an alleyway, I'm going in," The guy said standing near the alleyway waiting for a response from his partner.

"You can go, but be careful, there are a lot of guys inside with guns you might get caug—" The guy from the other side was stopped by the voice of his partner.

"I won't get caught, Colton never gets caught by his enemies," Chaeyoung or Colton as he said, told his partner who was shaking his head on the other side with a snicker as he heard the racers words.

"Why am I even worried? You are Azai Colton, I have nothing to worry about," The guy said, Colton let out a light chuckle as he looked back at the alleyway.

"Let's end our conversation for now Jeon, the tiger still has to hunt his prey," Colton said as he started to walk towards the alleyway.

"No worries tiger, go and hunt your prey, I'll keep an eye from here and wait for you to finish everything," Jeon said typing on a computer from inside a black van that is situated near the worlds most famour Eiffel Tower.

"Oh and Jungkook?" Colton called out.

"Yeah?" Jungkook responded shortly.

"Let's have that drink you promised me last year at our race, does next week sound good?" Colton asked crouching down behind a big barrel after a guy just came out of the door he was supposed to enter.

"I'd be glad to have that drink with you brother," Jungkook responded, Colton just a short "okay" before standing back up and walked towards the door.

He first looked back before approaching a guy whose muscles were buff holding a gun while guarding the door, he quietly approached the big guy before head-locking him and twisted his neck before he could shoot his gun at Colton. After doing the job he pulled the guy to a darker side of the alleyway and hid him there before walking towards the door and effortlessly opened it using a secret technique.

Upon entering the premises, Colton was greeted with a lot of people playing and gambling from here and there betting on their biggest fortunes on any game that they are playing, Colton looked around and saw the guards with guns that Jungkook told him about, he smirked to himself knowing he would do the job easily like how he usually does.

"This is going to be a piece of cake," He mumbled before straightening his jacket and walked further into the hidden big casino looking for the man he was following earlier. Once he saw the man playing cards with an even older man he smirked and approached.