Chapter 17

Third person's POV

       "Where are you off to today Chaeng?" Jeongyeon asked as he sits across Chaeyoung who was wearing a plain white shirt slightly tucked under his beige shorts paired with a simple adidas sneakers.

         "I'm going to Changwon, going to check the farm and maybe stay for a few days," Chaeyoung simply answered as he raises the cup of his usual Americano to his lips and took a sip before placing it back down.

              "Will you be okay there alone? I mean that's where your parents died, and the weather isn't helping, it's a bit gloomy outside," Jeongyeon muttered taking a brief glance outside the window beside them before looking back at Chaeyoung.

            "I'll be okay there Jeong, don't worry too much about me and besides it's just a little gloomy, what could possibly go wrong right?" The younger guy questioned as his friend gave a soft scoff with a shake of his head both of them lightly laughing.

          "Well if I do remember it clearly, the last time you went there by yourself you almost drowned yourself to death at the lake," Jeongyeon stated giving the guy a pointed look, Chaeyoung giving a fake offended look with his right hand on his chest.

          "I wasn't trying to drown myself to death! I slipped from the dock and fell into the lake," The guy stated acting offended from his friends words.

           "Accident," Jeongyeon mumbled giving him a scoff while he just laughed at his friend.

            "It really was an accident, the dock was slippery," Chaeyoung explained taking a glance at his watch before looking back up at Jeongyeon who gave him a knowing look, he gave a nod before both of them stood up from their seats and started to walk out of the café they were in.

         "So I'll see you when?" Jeongyeon asked they walk towards their cars at the parking lot near the café.

         "Maybe three or four days after," Chaeyoung stated opening the door of his car as Jeongyeon did the same.

          "Okay. Well I'll see you after four days," Jeongyeon said walking over to Chaeyoung and shortly hugged him, the younger reciprocating the action. After pulling away from the hug, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon bid "goodbye" to each other before both entering their cars.

Once Chaeyoung was inside his car, he checked the backseat and looked over his things and his bag where his clothes and other necessities are stored inside. After checking his things, Chaeyoung turned his head back to the front fixing his seatbelt and started the engine of his car and completely drove away from the parking space of the café and into the busy roads of Seoul.

The drive along the highway of Seoul to Changwon was quiet, like really it was just quiet, no noise coming from the stereo, no Chaeyoung talking to someone over the phone, no nothing, just Chaeyoung and his focus on driving to Changwon — the place where he lost his parents, the same place that always brings back a lot of memories and sadness to him, but he doesn't think much about the sadness anymore, instead he just thinks about the happy memories he had with his parents while living in Changwon for awhile when they were hiding from the man who killed his parents — and he loves going back to Changwon from time to time to check on his farm that he built when he was still nineteen and already the inheritance his parents left him, and it was a huge success because now his farm is a supplier of goods not just in Korea but also to a lot of countries, and that just makes the ladies just go crazy for him more and more, a very generous and kind guy.