Chapter 11

Third person's POV

"That's great Mr. Azai!"

"There just move a bit."

"Another one another one."

"And..there!"

The photographer kept exclaiming while taking shots of Chaeyoung who is now doing the photoshoot Daniel informed him about before their mission.

"Are you sure that wound of yours isn't deep?" Daniel asked after Chaeyoung sat down on a chair beside him.

"No need to worry too much Dan, I'm fine, it was just a scratch." Chaeyoung said chuckling.

"Yeah a scratch, a scratch from a bullet you idiot." Daniel retorted that made Chaeyoung laugh.

"Yah! You're mean, four of you are mean, I'm fine now so you guys don't have to worry." Chaeyoung uttered and faced the front again when the make up artist came to him to do retouch.

"We could've just settled this photoshoot when your wound is already healed, but your stubborn ass won't let you." Daniel said and flicked Chaeyoung's ear that made the guy wince but laughed.

"Hyung, I'm okay now this scratch will heal soon." Chaeyoung said and stood up from his seat.

"Fine, but if it hurts tell us so we can aid it." Daniel said, Chaeyoung looked back at him and nodded then winked before walking back to his place in the middle in a different clothe for the next set of the photoshoot.

Chaeyoung's photoshoot went on for 2 hours before it finally finished just in time that it was already lunch time. Everyone in the studio packed up the whole set and came out of the dressing room in his usual clothes.

"Oh Jihyo wants all of us to have lunch together." Daniel informed while he and Chaeyoung are walking to their vehicles.

"You guys are texting? Since when?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Maybe months after your interview together at a show? I don't quite remember but maybe around that time." Daniel answered and clicked a button on his car keys and in an instant his cars lights started blinking.

"You like her don't you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Everybody does." Daniel answered smiling while he was focused on his phone replying to Jihyo that he didn't mind his answer.

"And that everybody includes you?" Chaeyoung asked again riding his motorbike with his helmet on his hands.

"Yeah including me." Daniel answered again still focused on his phone, soon he was snapped out of his thoughts when Chaeyoung laughed—and that's where he just realized his answers to the younger's questions.

"Yeah I better tell her that." Chaeyoung said wearing his helmet and started his motorbike.

"Yah! Don't you dare Azai Chaeyoung!" Daniel yelled when Chaeyoung drove away but stopped when Daniel yelled.

"Let me think about it..oh sorry but no." Chaeyoung answered and drove away completely.

"Aish that kid!" Daniel exclaimed and went inside his car and drove away to catch Chaeyoung who was now a little far from his building.

Chaeyoung kept on driving with his fast pace on his way to the restaurant Jihyo told them to go to—while Daniel was still following him behind trying to get to the restaurant before Chaeyoung could even go there—but he may be too late already, because Chaeyoung is now parking outside the restaurant and have just removed his helmet while Daniel is still a little far but getting close.