Chapter 33

Third person's POV

Back at Seoul. Everyone is already back at Seoul a week ago, and in just a week a lot of dates happened, mostly from the SaTzu, Dahmo, DanHyo and 2Yeon couple, Mina and Chaeyoung had both been busy with work that they haven't had their first official date as a couple, but Chaeyoung has something in mind today, he is planning on taking Mina out on a date after picking her up from their company once he is done with the recording for his upcoming sixth mini album entitled: YOU, this album is as he said back in Christmas morning to Daniel is inspired from his dearest love, Hendrix Mina, he entitled it YOU not just for his love but also for those girls out there that thinks low of themselves because of others discouragement towards them, he wants to make them feel that they're loved and special even with just his songs, so he not just offer this song to his girlfriend, but also to other girls out there and to his fans.

"Can you still take one more round Chaeng?" Daniel asked the tiger who was inside the recording studio with a glass separating them.

"I can still manage," He answered giving a thumbs up to his friend who is also a part of producing this song with the composer beside him.

"Okay, we'll take one last more before you can go," Daniel said, Chaeyoung only nodded his head, Daniel gave a thumbs up before closing his mic and so they started on recording for another hour again.

And exactly after an hour has passed they had finished their recording and Chaeyoung was all free to go home and shower before picking Mina up for their first official date.

"Good luck on your date Chaeyoung!" Daniel yelled from across the empty halls of their personal recording studio, Chaeyoung looked back at gave a thumbs up before continuing his run to the elevator.

Once Chaeyoung was away from Konnect Ent. building he drove straight to his condo building, it usually takes twenty-minutes of drive from Konnect Ent. building to his building, but now it only took him ten-minutes by how fast he drove just to pick Mina up before she finishes her work at their own company.

Upon entering his building ,Jerry, the one who works at the front lobby greeted him with the usual smile on his lips, he greeted him back before entering the elevator and pressed his floor building, he waited for a few minutes before it dinged indicating that he arrived at his floor, once he got out and walked towards his door then unlocked it, he ran up to his room leaving his phone, wallet and car keys at the small coffee table in his living room not afraid of it getting stolen since his floor is highly secured and only he can go in and out of his unit using something special that only the boys know.

After reaching his room he quickly went inside the bathroom, took off all his clothings then entered the shower room, he started showering and cleaning himself, he stayed inside the shower room for a few minutes before exiting only with a towel wrapped around his waist with his hair still a little bit dampened, after turning off the light and closing the door behind him, he walked to his walk-in closet and started picking out his clothes.

He then settled with a black semi-fitted pants, white shirt, black denim jacket and black boots that came from Dior.