Chapter 71

Third Person's POV

Five months. It's been three months since Chaeyoung asked Mina if they could still give their love a shot. Mina asked him for some time to think about it, gladly, Chaeyoung agreed. He knew it would be hard for Mina to give him her trust again after he broke it, and destroyed it big time, so he gave her time.

At the same time, he showed her just how sorry he was, everyday he visited her, it'll be either at her work or at home, he'd always be there to spend time with her — and of course their kids, Sunghoon and Minjeong.

Now in those five months, Sunghoon and Minjeong had grown much more closer together, whenever Chaeyoung would be visiting Mina, he'd always bring Minjeong with him because Sunghoon always looks for her. To him, she was already his big sister, for Sunghoon, Minjeong isn't a kid that got abandoned by her own family and adopted by his father, for him, Minjeong was a part of his family — the family that he had always dreamed of.

Minjeong too grew fond of having Sunghoon around, there would be times where Mina and Sunghoon would stay at her fathers penthouse with them, the two would stay for the night or even stay there for days, no one was complaining, she wasn't complaining, why would she right? That was already another family that she would continue growing up in, she loves it, she loves the new family she got, and she's been so thankful to Chaeyoung for taking her with him and adopting her to be part of his family.

Sunghoon, the kid has never been this ecstatic ever since he started to learn about the things in the world. Before his father came back, he never got the chance to play outside and have fun like how normal kids with complete family did, he never got picked up by a dad in school, he never got to go out with a complete family just to have a picnic and have fun, he never got to experience everything he wanted before. But those were before Chaeyoung came back, because now? The wishes he wanted before all came true just because his father is back.

Now as for Mina, she admits that she's happy with the racer being back in her life, she's admit that she's happy because her son now never looked sad just because he has no father since the racer came back. Her life just magically went back to normal after Chaeyoung's return, it was like all she needed was for Chaeyoung to come back for her life to go back in track. She's happy spending time with him, she felt how she was being loved and cared for all because of the racer. In those times that the racer would visit her, her heart never failed to skip a beat or go into sugar rush because of his presence, her cheeks never failed to paint themselves in a light rosy pink color whenever he would give her flowers when visiting her or by simply giving her forehead kisses — which she loves a lot — she loves every effort that he was showing her for the past three months, it was just five months but she was already seeing a lot from him.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, was happy with the progress he and Mina was making. There are times where when Mina and Sunghoon would stay with him and Minjeong, the actress would be sleeping with him because their son pushes her out of the room he made for him. The first night she spent the night in his room again was just like the first time they slept together. Both were shy to talk, nobody knew what to do, they just laid at both sides of the bed. But later on in the morning they just woke up and they were already cuddled up, a thing that they always do whenever they want to feel their body warmth closer to each other. The progress they were making was big, like big big, even their friends notice it, it was like they were together again with the way they act around each other, Mina was the clingy and jealous penguin she was before, while Chaeyoung was the protective and loving tiger he was. Their friends were happy nevertheless, it was what they always wished for, just them getting back together and completing their family.