Chapter 26

Third person's POV

"I like you," The racer said not looking at the frozen and shocked Mina beside him.

"W-what?" Mina uttered still looking at him with a surprised expression written all over her face.

"I said I like you," Chaeyoung repeated now taking a small glance at Mina with a smile plastered on his lips.

"Eh? H-how?" Mina asked looking away from him wanting to hide her growing blush — the racer that she is starting to think she is starting to like just confessed to her, he just said that he likes her, read that? Likes her! For the love of GodJihyo he likes her too! Amazing start isn't it?

"I don't know, I just woke up one day and I saw you and you just had that different aura and glow in my eyes that just pulled me towards you, I thought it was nothing but then it dawned to me that at that moment I didn't just see you as any other girl or woman or actress or model or whatever," The racer started after pulling up beside the street where not much vehicles were going through and looked at Mina with a smile that shows nothing but pure sincerity.

"I just didn't see you as a woman who is a public figure anymore, I started seeing you just as you," He continued facing her with a wide and sincere smile on his lips — and Mina could again swear that her heart was beating ten-times more faster than normal, she should be worried about it but she isn't, she knew what that fast beating meant, she knew it was because of the sincerity that she is seeing in Chaeyoung's eyes, it was the way he was smiling at her, it was the way he was looking at her like she was the most precious thing in the world for him — and she loves that look on his eyes, it made her feel that se was someone to somebody, it made her feel loved, it made her feel special with just a look from him.

"I only see you now as Mina, not a model, not an actress, not a public figure, but as Mina, the you, the true you, that's what I am seeing right now, just Hendrix Mina in front of me, with me, right here, right now, and I hope for the rest of my life," Chaeyoung said now reaching up to both her hands and held them in his squeezing them gently before looking back up at her and met with her dark brown eyes.

"Why?" Mina asked still processing everything Chaeyoung had said in her head still not believing what she heard from him.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked back.

"Why? Why...why do you like me?" She asked looking straight in his eyes trying to find something like a hint of joke or lying or anything that would tell he was just joking — but none, she didn't see anything, she only saw sincereness in his eyes and that just melted her heart.

"Should I have a reason why I like you?" Again the racer asked back confused by her sudden questions but kept his hold on her hands.

"Of course, you cannot just suddenly woke up one day and realized that you like me, you should have a reason why you do and not just that," Mina said as she pulled her hand away from him, he looked at his own hand that now wasn't holding the soft and gentle hands of the ballerina in front of him, he looked back up at her and smiled.

"That is what a boy would say Mina, a boy would give you reasons why they like or love you because they also have a reason to leave you," Chaeyoung said still eyes on the ballerina in front of him.

"But a man won't give you a reason why, not because they're not true with their feelings but because they themselves don't know why they like or love you, they just do, they don't just love you for what they see outside of you but also with what they see inside of you, the true you, not your body but your soul, not your beauty but your purity, they love you just because you're you," He said and slowly reached out for Mina's hands again and held them in his gently and caressed his thumbs on the back of her hand then smiled at her sweetly showing his deep dimple smile.

"And that is how I see you Mina, I see you as the true you, and I like you for being the true you when you're with me, I like every single thing about you just being you, and I would want to see that Mina every single day of my life," He said as he gently and softly caresses the back of Mina's hand with a smile.

"So I would like to take this chance to ask you if I could court you? Starting today," He added looking at her with hope in his eyes as he patiently waits for Mina's response.

"I.." Mina uttered trying to find the right words to answer to Chaeyoung's question.

"If you would only look at Mina, then why not give you a chance right?" The actress answered with a smile as the smile on Chaeyoung's lips grew wider with his eyes showing nothing but pure happiness.

"And here I thought you would reject me," Chaeyoung joked earning an eye roll from the girl beside her that soon was followed with a light chuckle.

"I'm not that kind of person Azai, I'm not that bad," Mina said giving the guy beside her a smile that was very highly contagious that it spread across Chaeyoung's lips as well.

"Then you give every guy a chance to court you when they confess?" Chaeyoung asked jokingly, but Mina gave a slap to his shoulder making him wince a little in pain.

"I just said that I'm not the type to reject Azai, but that doesn't mean that I lead them on, I tell them that I'm sorry that I can't return their feelings after they confess, I don't like leading people on," She muttered rolling an eye at the guy who gave her a playful smirk.

"Oh~ so you didn't reject me because you like me too huh?" Chaeyoung said smirking at the girl whose cheeks started being painted with a pink faint blush that made him smile.

"You're so full of yourself Azai," Mina said rolling her eyes before sitting back on her seat and looked on the road biting her inner cheeks trying to fight a smile that was wanting to escape from her lips.

"But you let this guy court you though," Chaeyoung said shrugging his shoulders earning a scoff and another eye roll from Mina.

"Whatever, just drive we're going to be late," Mina said smirking as she sees the shocked expression on the racers face.

"Oh shit! The shooting I forgot!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and immediately started the engine of his car and drove back to the main road while Mina was still beside him chuckling with Chaeyoung's panic state.

"You were so busy flirting that you forgot about our filming huh?" Mina muttered smirking as Chaeyoung took a glance at her and smiled going along with her chuckling before looking back at the road.

Looks like two persons are going to have a very very happy Christmas together huh?

It's Chaeyoung's first official happy Christmas, the first since his parents died, and now his first Christmas is going to be spent with the girl that he likes — Mina.

Hey everyone! Chapter 26 is up!
Sorry for another late and short update guys, just really things going on and yeah I just can't talk about what I'm feeling right now but I hope you enjoy and have a berry berry good night!❤️✨