Chapter 29

Third person's POV

Christmas mornings was always boring for Chaeyoung, it was not just it's cold but also because it's just him alone inside his big unit — but this year was different, because instead of being alone, he has his friends here with him along with the girl that he likes — Mina.

He was sitting on his couch alone with a small notepad and pen in hand, his left leg was crossed over the right with a freshly made hot chocolate was in front of him, it was only seven-thirty in the morning and his friends and the girls would probably wake up late since they drank last night and because he knows that they're all tired from working all year long.

As he was seated on his couch different words and tunes jumbled up into his mind, he wrote them all in his notepad and humming it every once in a while to check on it, when he was finally done he placed the notepad on the coffee table in front of him and went back to his room to get something, after getting what he needs he took his notepad and hot chocolate the walked towards the sliding glass door that would lead him to the hug balcony, once he stepped out he was greeted by the coldness of the cold Christmas morning, he walked towards a chair and placed the notepad and his mug on the table before taking a seat and brought out his phone, he puts it on record then picked up his guitar and started strumming the strings as he sings.

Just The Way You Are

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates, but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Oh, you know, you know
You know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother askin' if you look okay
You know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

As soon as he finished singing he pressed the red button on his phone to stop recording, he listened to it and smiled to himself before placing his phone back on the table then picked up his mug and sipped on his hot chocolate.

"I see that you made a song? Ready for a comeback already?" A voice said that startled Chaeyoung, he immediately placed the mug on the table and turned his head to see Daniel standing beside the sliding door hugging his jacket closer to him to warm him up.

"I see no reason to deny that," Chaeyoung answered and offered his friend to take a seat which he accepted and sat down across Chaeyoung.