Chapter 14

Third person's POV

"Mina! Mina are you still alive in there?!" Momo yelled from outside the said girls room knocking on her door at the same time.

"Yah! Of course I'm still alive!" Mina yelled back from the inside with her eyes on her phone as she was playing.

"I'm just checking up on you since you haven't come out you room since this morning!" Momo again yelled from outside the room.

"My throat hurts." She mumbled to herself feeling the stinging pain in her throat.

"I'm playing! Don't worry!" Mina yelled back pressing on the screen of her phone fast as her enemies was nearing her place.

"Well you better get out there and take a bath because someone is here for you!" Jihyo loudly yelled from downstairs as she heard the yelling conversation of the two japanese from where she was standing.

"Who's there?!" Mina asked pressing the buttons on her phone faster.

"Get down here and see for yourself!" Jihyo yelled again, Mina groaned contemplating whether she would exit her game or finish it. But the thought of someone waiting for her downstairs made her re-think her decision in finishing the game.

When Mina already had her decision she got up her bed and stretched her body hearing bones cracking as she was half sitting half laying on her bed for more than 5 hours since she woke up at 8 in the morning because of her friends. Mina went inside her bathroom and immediately took a bath just like what her friends had told her to do. After finishing her bath, Mina went out the bathroom and quickly walked to her closet and picked up a pair of gray sweatpants and her brown hoodie, she fully dressed herself everything fixed including her now dry hair before exiting her room and walked down the stairs.

"So who's here fo—"

Mina's voice trailed off when she saw who was waiting for her. The person was sitting on their long leather covered couch holding a glass of orange juice in their hands as they laugh with Mina's friends. They haven't noticed Mina until the girl spoke getting their attention.

"What are you doing here?"

Mina asked looking at the person who looked up at her and placed the glass on the coffee table before subtly standing up and smiled at the girl.

"Hey Mina." The person said with a bright smile on their face before pushing back their hair that the japanese girl in front of them just always find amusing when she looks at the person.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked again walking towards the person and her friends.

"Well Chaeyoung is here because he said that you two are going out." Sana said giving Mina a bright smile as the young japanese girl looked at the guy who smiled at her again.

"Going out? You didn't told me that we were going out today." Mina said looking at the guy who released a light chuckle shrugging his shoulders.

"Well then I guess it's a surprise?" Chaeyoung said with a deep smile on his lips as the young japanese girl still was looking at him with a confused expression.

"And are you going to go out with him wearing your hoodie and sweatpants? Change a bit at least Mina-yah." Nayeon said eyeing her friend who looked at herself as a light pink paint itself on her cheeks as she looks back up at the guy who giggled looking at her.

"I-i'll be back." Mina said before dashing away from the living room and ran back up to her room closing the door behind her as she held on her chest feeling her heart beating fast.

"Why did you have to wear this now Hendrix?! This is so embarrassing!" Mina said walking to her closet again opening the door rummaging through her clothes looking for better clothes to wear.