Chapter 23

Third person's POV

It was snowing, the snow kept on falling on the ground as a guy walked through it wearing a black hoodie with its hood over his head covering his face, he has his head down with both of his hands on the pocket of his hoodie while he was walking on the snowy sidewalk of Seoul all alone minding his own business.

But while he was walking he didn't know he was about to bump into a girl until both of them had finally bumped into each other, the sidewalk was slippery because of the snow, the girl accidentally slipped as she bumps into the guy, the guy bumping into her caught her by the waist before she could hit the ground, him catching her by the waist and keeping her in close to him preventing her from completely hitting the ground. The girl was holding onto his arms tightly keeping herself steady in his hold as the both of them looked at each others eyes, both eyes being met with a surprised look while both persons were holding onto each other.

The guy looked at her eyes, her eyes were beautiful, dark brown eyes, her eyes were mesmerizing, beautiful, majestic, anything you could think of as a compliment, he saw the look of surprise in her eyes but at the same time he saw softness in those eyes, a soft and warm gaze looking back at him.

The girl also looked into his eyes, his dark brown eyes that was the same as hers, his eyes were way too perfect for a guy, his face were perfectly alined, to her at this moment he was the most perfect she had ever seen, the way the look of surprise was being shown in his eyes were amazing to her, the little shimmer of light in his eyes was amazing, she couldn't tell if he was real or not but by how tight she was holding onto him, she knew he was real, but he still somehow looks not, he's way too perfect to be real.

After their long staring/observing each others face contest, the guy snapped out of his daze and helped the girl stand up properly as he dusted the snow off his hoodie while the girl did as well.

"Ah I'm sorry, I-i didn't see you," The girl said looking at him but the guy just had his head down and gave a small nod.

"It's okay," He simply said without looking at the girl who was still looking at him.

"Uh I'll go now," The guy said attempting to walk away but was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist, he looked back and saw the girl holding his wrist looking at him with a smile, he looked at her hand that was holding his wrist confusedly, the girl noticed his gaze so she let go of his hand and looked up at the guy who still had his head down.

"Uh I didn't get your name," The girl said, the guy grew more confused hearing what she said, it wasn't really necessary for him to give her his name, they're not even close nor had a mutual friend, so why would she ask for his name.

"I'm Angela, you are?" The girl introduced herself with her hand out in front of the guy asking for a handshake.

"It's not necessary for you to know that," The guy said ignoring her hand and her introduction.

"It is necessary actually," Angela said still with her hand out in front of him, he looked up at her with confusion written in his eyes as the girl gave him a smile.

"Why?" The guy simply asked.

"Because how would we be friends if I don't know your name right?" Angela answered with a bright smile on her lips, while the guy was taken aback by what she said — she wanted to be friends with him? Why? Why would she want to be friends with a total stranger like him?