Chapter 13

Third person's POV

"Not scary right?" Chaeyoung asked after he and Mina had got down from the train cart of the ride.

"Not scary? That mummy came up to me!" Mina exclaimed hitting Chaeyoung's shoulders while the guy laughed.

"It came up to everyone Mina!" Chaeyoung retorted laughing at Mina who kept on hitting his shoulder before walking away.

"That jerk! Who does he think he is to take me to a ride like that and say it's not scary when it in fact is! I hate that jerk!" Mina mumbled to herself walking away from the guy who looked back at her and smiled shaking his head lightly before walking.

"He didn't even came after me!" Mina said with a frown in her face.

"Why am I even expecting him to come after me? We're not even in a relationship yet—"

"Yet? Am I expecting to be in a relationship with that guy? N-no.."

"Why stutter Mina?! Of course y-you're not expecting!" Mina told herself before continuing her walk still with a frown on her face because of the guy she was with earlier—who now is behind her.

"Yah Mina!" She heard the guy called for him she grunted before turning around with a frown that soon faded when she saw the guy holding something in his hands.

"Here, don't be upset anymore you sulky penguin." Chaeyoung said handing her a cotton candy—'This guy..what does he think of me? A kid that can be persuaded with a cotton candy?! Ugh! But I love cotton candy! He should be thankful that I love cotton candy.' Mina exclaimed in her thoughts before taking the cotton candy from the guys hands.

"Am I forgiven from taking you to that ride?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You're lucky I love cotton candy." Mina answered rolling her eyes at the guy who giggled finding the angry penguin cute when eating cotton candy.

"So that's a yes then?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Yeah." Mina lowly muttered putting a cotton candy in her mouth.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung asked again in a teasing tone that made the penguin roll her eyes and flick his forehead.

"Don't make me repeat myself Azai." Mina answered walking away again leaving Chaeyoung giggling behind her before following.

"I thought we were okay already?" Chaeyoung said walking beside Mina.

"We are." Mina answered.

"But why so sassy now Hendrix? Yesterday you were smiling while we were playing.." Chaeyoung said and turned his head to her.

"So now why are you like a sassy penguin?" Chaeyoung asked having a small teasing smile on his lips.

"Stop calling me penguin!" Mina exclaimed and walked faster.

"You walk like one though!" Chaeyoung yelled that made Mina look back at him and saw the guy standing in his place smiling at her.

"Stop it you tiger!" Mina yelled back and continued walking away.

"Mina!—oh why are you frowning?" Nayeon asked after Mina reached where she and the other were waiting for them.

"That friend of yours keep teasing me!" Mina told Chaeyoung's friends who laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?! Jihyo~" Mina whined and walked to Jihyo's side pointing at the boys.

"Stop teasing her already boys." Jihyo said, and in just that short sentence of hers the boys stopped from laughing—for a bit before laughing again when they saw Chaeyoung walking to them.