Chapter 46

Third person's POV

"Good day to everyone around the world!" The hosts greeted cheerfully as they both look at the camera with wide and bright smiles plastered all over their faces.

"Without anything more to say how about we cut to the chase and introduce our guests for today, shall we Chaerin?" The male host asked his partner who was also smiling looking at him.

"I think we should Minho, I'm sure everyone who is watching will love our guests for today," Chaerin answered cheerfully as she sends her partner a smile.

"Indeed they will! Because our guests for today are none other than one of the hottest and powerful couples of the year!" Minho stated with a wide smile glancing at his partner who nodded before speaking her line.

"Right and those are none other than singer-song writer/artist/racer/actor and model Azai Chaeyoung along with the most beautiful model/actress Hendrix Mina everyone!" Chaerin ended her line with a wide smile as she gestures to the couple who was now smiling and waving at the camera.

"Hello to our couple of the year, how about giving a small greeting to your fans? I'm sure they would all be thrilled seeing you two on your first TV guesting as an official couple now," Minho said smiling at the two who gave a nod as they both face the camera again.

"Hello everyone!" The couple started with a wave and wide smile.

"Hey guys I'm your most handsome and talented tiger, Chaeyoung!" The racer greeted cheerfully accompanied yet again with his most charming deep dimpled smile.

"Hi I'm your black swan ballerina, Mina~" Unlike Chaeyoung who cheerfully greeted, Mina greeted to the camera with the most gentle voice she could ever have with a shy but wide gummy smile on her lips.

"Wah! I can't believe you two would look this ethereal in person!" Minho exclaimed with a chuckle as he looks at the two who were just sitting giggling at the compliment looking back at them.

"I know right? I mean look at them, just so amazingly beautiful and handsome, really a visual couple," Chaerin commented gesturing to the who were both looking good in a black and white outfit.

"We get that a lot nowadays after the relationship revelation," Chaeyoung commented with a chuckle while the shy Mina just giggled from beside him nodding her head agreeing.

"They both are like yin and yang, right? Not just perfect match in the outfits but also really a perfect match for each other," Minho stated as he smiles at the two really looking like a yin and yang couple, Chaeyoung wearing a black shirt over his dark black blazer while Mina was in a white blouse sitting beautifully on her body paired with a black skirt making her look much more beautifully amazing than she already is.

"So Chaeyoung, Mina, how are you both?" Chaerin asked the most simplest question after the long giving of compliments to the couple.

"We both are doing great, thank you," Chaeyoung was the one who answered for the both of them smiling at the host.

"Your first ever movie together was a total success wasn't it? The whole movie earning over a hundred-twenty million dollars right after the premiere and the showing on theaters all over the worlds earning isn't even added to that yet, and that I must say is the fastest korean movie this century had ever reached, so how do you both feel after knowing about how much your movie had earned?" Minho asked looking at the two waiting on who will answer his question, Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other before one gave a nod and spoke.