Chapter 25

Third person's POV

"When will they get here Hyun?" Jeongyeon asked looking at Dahyun who was at the other side of the sofa with Tzuyu beside him

"Momo noona said they're on their way," He answered not looking at the guy but busy with his phone talking to the one and only Dagon Momo.

"So you two really decided to reveal your relationship huh?" Tzuyu mumbled from across them with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"We can't hide anymore, it's tiring for us, we've been hiding for how long? Three or four years? It's really hard hiding especially if you always want to be with them out in the public without having the fear of hiding from peoples eyes," Jeongyeon answered securely placing his arm over Nayeon's shoulder, the girl leaned into him placing her head on his shoulder while eyes focused on her phone exchanging messages with her friends.

"Well you do have a point, it's really hard hiding," Daniel said nodding his head in agreement to his statement.

"How do you know? Have you been hiding too?" Dahyun asked narrowing his eyes at the guy who threw an ice cube at him that hit his forehead.

"Yah!" The white guy yelled rubbing his cold forehead while his friends laughed at him.

"I haven't been hiding, but with Jeong and Nayeon's situation I can tell it's really hard," Daniel said as he takes a glance around the area searching for a certain long black haired girl that just messaged that she was there with her friends.

"There they are," Tzuyu mumbled seeing Sana walking towards their direction with her friends — she was wearing a red knee length dress that was the same as Jihyo's but hers was lavender, Momo was wearing a skirt and black shirt tucked under her skirt, while Mina she was simply wearing a blue colored off shoulder dress with her long black hair perfectly down, free behind her with light make up applied on her face — the weather was getting colder and colder as Christmas was approaching but none cared about the cold when they have their coats or jackets with them.

"Hey girls!" Nayeon happily exclaimed standing up from beside Jeongyeon and greeted her friends with a hug.

"So when's the wedding?" Momo jokingly said as she seats across Nayeon and Jeongyeon along with Sana and Jihyo at her other side while Mina was on the other.