Chapter 7

Third person's POV

"Guys hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Jihyo yelled to her friends who came down from Mina's room.

"You three already fixed yourselves before we went here and here you go again fixing yourselves." Jihyo said facepalming herself looking at the bunny, squirrel and raccoon who were fixing their make ups while Mina calmly walked down the stairs.

"Sorry okay? We just don't wanna look unpresentable." Sana said and smiled at Jihyo.

"Unpresentable? You guys took two hours putting make up on your face and you're gonna tell me you don't wanna look unpresentable?" Jihyo retorted and massaged her forehead before facing them again.

"Let's just go so we can have a good seat to watch at later." Jihyo added before walking ahead with Mina beside her while the three followed.

As the 5 of them exited the building and have Jihyo drive them all to where Chaeyoung's race would be held which is not that far from where Mina lives.

Jihyo parked her car upon arriving at place and they were greeted by many people walking to the place and some just walking at the place, some recognized them and even took pictures of them, but they didn't mind.

"Azai Chaeyoung is going to race tonight!" They heard a girl squealing with her friends.

"I know! He's going to ace this again!" The other girl said while walking with her friends.

"As he always does." The other said before running off with her friends.

"I guess he really is a professional when it's about racing." Momo uttered and chuckled.

"He's great in both fields that he is in though, so it's no doubt that he'll win this game." Sana added with a cheeky grin while walking inside the place where a big crowd is gathered with a big race track in front of them.

"Let's go to the front so we can have a better view." Nayeon said pulling Mina with her to the front while the three followed them.

"This looks like a good place right?" Nayeon asked sitting down with Mina beside her.

"Yeah it is." Mina shortly answered before putting her gaze to the front where other racers were still finishing their race before the next match starts.

"Where are your friends Jih?" Momo asked looking around the place looking for a certain tall pale white guy.

"They said they're with Chaeyoung right now." Jihyo answered before looking around until her gaze landed on the other side.

"They're over there." She said and pointed to the other side where Chaeyoung is with his friends—with Ashford Daniel with them.

"Konnect CEO is a very supportive friend huh?" Nayeon uttered seeing the guy next to her boyfriend—'I wish I could be that close to you right now.' She said in her thoughts looking at the guy on the other side.

"Guys I'll just buy something from outside, I'll be right back." Sana said standing up from her seat and walked away going out to where she saw a shop that was selling sweet candies.

"Hi! How may I help you?" The seller asked smiling at Sana.

"Uhm..may I have a half plastic of this?" Sana asked pointing at the different colors of gummy hears, the seller nodded her head before giving Sana what she asked for. After paying for what she bought Sana started walking back inside but stopped when she saw how beautiful the moon was, she fished out her phone to take a picture, as soon as she hit the button of the camera a tall guy wearing a black hoodie with black hair came into view and was also unexpectedly included in the picture.