Chapter 9

Third person's POV

The two played different games here and there inside the arcade place, both competed in who would win in the end, and yes they already have a winner.

"It's unfair Chaeyoung!" Mina whined hitting Chaeyoung's arm as they both walk out of the arcade place.

"What? What's unfair?" Chaeyoung asked laughing as Mina continued on whining and hitting him.

"You didn't let me win at that last game, you were suppose to let me win because I'm a girl!" Mina exclaimed and hit his arm again—they were playing basketball for the last game and Chaeyoung was going as slow as he can in shooting when he saw that Mina wasn't really that good at shooting the balls—but instead he still won even though he was going slow.

"I was going slow to let you win! But I guess that I'm really meant to win Mina." Chaeyoung said laughing as Mina kept on hitting him—Mina was hitting too much that she didn't notice the bike coming from behind, the guy has his headphones on and couldn't hear anything while his eyes was looking around the place—when the guy was coming to Mina, Chaeyoung immediately saw it in his peripheral vision—he grabbed Mina by the waist and pulled her close to him when the guy in the bike almost hit her.

"Yah! Look at where you're going!" Chaeyoung yelled with his arms wrapped around her waist with the other on her head that was close to his chest—'I-i'm too close to him..too close..but my heart..it's beating abnormally, why? What's happening to me really? Come on Mina! You can't fall for him! You just met him a few days ago and just got to hang out with him today! Stop it okay? You're too fast.' Mina scolded herself in her thoughts again before looking up at Chaeyoung who was still looking at the guy on the bike who looked back and bowed in apology before driving away again, and now Chaeyoung looked down and saw Mina looking at him.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Chaeyoung said and released Mina from his arms, the girl nodded her head and smiled at him shyly.

"I-it's okay..thank you for saving me..again." Mina said and chuckled.

"I don't mind doing it again." Chaeyoung said, her heart beat fast again to what he said, but she reminded herself to stop it over and over in her head.

"So how about let's eat now? Since it's getting dark and we've spend a lot of time inside the arcade shop I think we deserve a good meal." Chaeyoung suggested with a smile that decreased the awkwardness Mina was feeling since she smiled at him and nodded.

They both started walking side by side along the streets of Itaewon walking to the place Chaeyoung suggested that has good foods in different varieties which Mina agreed to and followed the guy on the way to the place.

"So this is it." Chaeyoung said stopping in front of a small restaurant that has people eating inside it with colorful lights decorated on the outside.

"Eats Your Place?" Mina uttered reading the sign above the place, she heard Chaeyoung giggling so she turned to him and saw the guy looking at him.

"You know for a sassy introvert like you like how Nayeon unnie described you, you're cute with a confused expression." The guy uttered smiling at her, she looked away when she felt her cheeks heating up with what the guy had told her.

"So are we gonna eat or are we gonna eat?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina turned her head to him and nodded.

Both of them walked inside the place and was already greeted by a mouth watering aroma coming from the foods being cooked inside the small restaurant.

"Sit here." Chaeyoung said and pulled a seat for Mina, the girl took the seat before Chaeyoung took his seat across her.

"What can I get for the two of you?" A girl waitress asked standing in front of the two with a small notepad and pen in both her hands.

𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें