Chapter 36

Third person's POV

Morning came and Mina again woke in the same room she woke up the other day, it was still the same, but the feeling now is different after remembering what happened the night prior — oh how scared she was when she saw how Chaeyoung is when mad, but also she remembered how she became excited with the next things that happened — yup, the forbidden scene, where they felt each other's body closer than before, like it was skin to skin, body to body, sweat to sweat although it was also cold last night with the AC on but still it was hot by what both of them were feeling.

The night was fun, they fought but made up in a way she didn't expect — and that was with making love to each other, she felt it, she felt those thousands of butterflies everyone was saying whenever having your first, and she felt all of those last night when they're body and souls connected to each other, he was her first, so the feeling was still surreal for her because she didn't thought she'd be doing it with her lover since she never did it with her exes, so you can say that she was still feeling like she was in the clouds because of that.

She turned her head up and saw the racer still sound asleep with his mouth slightly agape while his left arm was wrapped around the actresses waist and the right was being used by the actress as a pillow.

Mina smiled at the sight in front of her, she finds it cute with how cute the racer sleeps, he looks more like a tiger when sleeping, calm but still looking fierce like a real tiger, she let out a light giggle before her hand reached up to the racers cheek, she placed it there before gently caressing it with her thumb and smiled when Chaeyoung leaned into her hand that was on her cheeks followed by his arm that was on her waist tightening its hold on her pulling her closer to him.

She raised her hands up higher to reach his hair and also caressed it feeling his soft black hair that she noticed was growing longer, she lowered her hand back down and placed it just above his chest where she felt his calm beating heart, it was like a calm music soothing her while she was feeling it.

Mina let out a sigh, a contented sigh while snuggling close to the racer, it was just silent again, well it was silent when she woke up since she didn't utter any word but just moved and nothing more, but the silence was broke when she heard a deep voice greeted her.

"If I'd wake up like this every morning, it would always be a good morning," Chaeyoung's deep husky sexy morning voice said, Mina looked up and saw him still with his eyes closed but a smile was clearly plastered on his lips.

Mina giggled before propping her head on his chest looking up at Chaeyoung.

"Good morning love," She greeted with a smile, the racer opened his eyes and immediately got connected with the dark brown eyes that the actress owns.

"Good morning beautiful," And there early in the morning Mina felt her heart already beating fast and loudly banging inside her rib cage with the greeting and the lovely smile that the racer has.

"Too early to be cheesy Chaeyoung-ah~" Mina cutely whined that earned a light giggle from Chaeyoung.

"Just stating facts though," Chaeyoung said with a little shrug earning a playful eye roll from the actress.

"Can I get my morning kiss now?" Chaeyoung asked giggling while Mina shook her head still placed above his chest.

"Nope, morning breath," Mina reasoned followed by a cute giggle when Chaeyoung whined and pouted.

"I don't care about morning breath, I always smell like strawberries so give me my morning kiss now Minari~" The racer whined earning another wave of cute giggles from the actress.