Chapter 69

Third Person's POV

An hour. They were cuddled up for on the sofa for an hour. But it was okay, they're trip around the city would start after they have their lunch. But the time was already ten-fifty, everyone else was done preparing the small things they would need for going around the city, but the racer was still in his pajamas.

Mina didn't complain nor protest, she couldn't see the time, she has no clue what time it was already, she was all caught up with cuddling and feeling the guy underneath her.

Both of them weren't making any move, Mina's head was still rested on the racers chest while he hugs her by her waist, arms wrapped around her securely holding her in place.

Mina's eyes were close just like the racers, though they weren't asleep, just...just really wanting to feel each others warmth.

But of course, they have places to go to, and that means that Chaeyoung has to get up and get himself ready, while Mina has to go out the room and check their things again before they go.

So here are two women, walking towards the room, smirks were both on their lips as they walk. When they had reached the room their smirks only widen when they saw the sight in front of them.

Both Nayeon and Jennie looked at each other with knowing looks and smirks on their faces before looking back to the two cuddled up person on the sofa

"We don't wanna ruin this moment, but we do have to go get lunch and be on our trip," Nayeon spoke that seemed to make Mina's eyes open in surprise hearing her voice.

She quickly pushed herself up and away from the racers hug before turning her head only to see her two friends looking at her with those teasing smirks of theirs.

"Oh I am not up for any teasing today," Mina said before completely standing up from the sofa and went out the room leaving Chaeyoung still on the sofa with the two women on the door way.

Jennie looked at her brother teasingly that earned a playful eye roll from the guy on the sofa.

"Didn't know you'd be moving this fast Chaeng," Nayeon said wiggling her eyebrows as she sent the racer a teasing smile.

Chaeyoung sat up the sofa before leaning his back on it as a smile slowly crept up his lips.

Nayeon and Jennie yet again looked at each other seeing the smile on his lips.

"I'm glad that you're finally going to make a move and fix everything, but do know that even if I'm Jeongyeon's fiancée and Jennie's best friend, I will scratch that pretty face of yours if she cries again," Nayeon told the racer who turned his head to her and gave her a reassuring smile.