Epilogue

2 years later....

Early three o'clock at midnight and here's a guy standing up from the bed groggily, lazily dragging his feet on the floor as he walked towards another bed just near the window side of the room.

The guy looked down on the bed and saw the baby crying loudly, he picked it up and slowly starting moving sideways trying to lull the baby to sleep, but the slow rocking seemed to not be enough for the baby as it kept on crying louder and louder.

He heard a groan come from the person on the bed and saw the person slowly starting to wake as they moved their head up to look at him.

"Need help?" The person asked, but the guy shook his head no.

"I'll take care of this, just go back to sleep," He said assuring the person.

The person on the bed nodded their head before going back in laying down, closing their eyes before quickly drifting off to dreamland.

The guy looked at the baby in his arms before moving to a bedside table. He took the milk bottle and opened it before putting the baby formula in it, he closed then shake it before carefully giving it to the baby by putting it in the baby's mouth and let it suck on it.

The guy then moved to the rocking chair at the corner of the room and sat down on it before taking the blanket hanging on the rocking chair and put it over the baby.

He rocked on the chair slowly, lulling the baby into its dreamland as no noise was heard from the baby anymore. The guy laid the baby on his chest letting it lay on its stomach while his left hand secured the baby in his hold, and the other went to its back, patting it gently till he heard the baby let out a small burp.

He smiled at the small sound before slowly starting to rock the chair again.

And without him knowing, he fell asleep as soon as the baby closed its eyes, both of them were still in the rocking chair, both sound asleep.

Morning came....

A woman woke up on the bed and immediately let her hand search on the other side, when she felt that there was no one beside her, she sprung up her bed and looked around the room, a relieved sigh left her lips when she saw the one she was looking for sleeping at the rocking chair with their baby.

The woman smiled at the sight she woke up to, it was a sigh she liked waking up to every morning.

Just her husband and their baby.

She got out of the bed and walked towards the two with a smile on her lips.

She lets out a giggle seeing as though the sight was too cute at early in the morning.

The woman shook her husbands shoulders lightly, it took a minute before the guy finally wakes up.

As soon as their eyes met, a wide and bright smile instantly displayed itself onto the guys lips.

"Hey love.." The woman greeted before pressing a quick kiss to her husbands lips not even caring about the morning breath.

The guy smiled wider before his fixed his hands that was wrapped around their baby.

"She woke you up again?" The woman asked as she gently and carefully the baby from her husbands hold.

The guy shook his head before caressing the baby's head carefully, a quick smile forming onto the baby's lips before it slowly dropped down back into its resting face.