Special Chapter

Contains slightly sexual content

Twelve midnight. Hard pouring rain. Cold weather. The blanket on the other side on the bed was tossed away as the person sleeping on it earlier was nowhere in sight.

A woman got woken up not feeling the same warmth she had slept with the night before. Slowly sitting up the bed, she looked around and saw light from the corner.

A small smile formed on her lips seeing the person she slept with sitting on a chair while facing the computer as their fingers typed away.

The woman quietly made her way out of bed and dragged her sleepy self to where the other person is. As she was now near the other person, she sat on the persons lap, her face snuggled to the persons neck as she clings onto them.

"What's wrong?" The person softly asked caressing the woman's back soothingly.

"Couldn't feel you on the bed Changie~" Mina, the woman clinging onto the racer replied snuggling closer to him.

Chaeyoung let out a soft chuckle hearing her response. He kissed the top of her head before fixing her position on his lap.

"Why are you even up at midnight? Can't sleep?" Mina asked placing a hand on his clothed chest as she snuggles closer to him.

The racer shook his head while both his hands moved away from the actresses back and back to the keyboard.

"Ian came in earlier, he said he got scared of the thunder so I accompanied him in his room till he fell asleep,"

Ah right, this is one of the many days that Mina and Sunghoon stays at Chaeyoung and Minjeong's place.

"Then I couldn't fall asleep again so I started doing this paperwork for the company," He added as the sound of the keyboard was heard along with the loud pouring rain.

Mina didn't respond anymore. She kept quiet snuggled up to him in her position sitting on his lap with her front facing his front.

Since she was quiet, Chaeyoung assumed that she fell asleep again. So he stopped typing and was about to stand up and carry her back to the bed, but Mina spoke  telling him not to.

"Why? You'll sleep better there," He countered with a chuckle as he felt Mina shake her head against his chest.

"I'll sleep again when you sleep beside me," Mina reasoned tightening her hug on him to keep him in place.

Chaeyoung nodded his head before standing up from his chair.

"Ah~ I told you I'll sleep again when you're done~" Mina whined wiggling her feet as a sign of protest.

Chaeyoung just chuckled and kept walking till he reached the bed and laid Mina down.

His upper half was hovering over her while Mina kept clinging onto his neck not wanting to let go of him.

Three months and she feels herself loving him more than she already does even after what happened four years ago. Her feelings for him never changed anyways, so what's there to change right?

Looking away from his eyes, Mina's eyes landed down to the racers lips. She looked back up and gave him a small smile.

Words weren't exchanged anymore when Mina just pulled him close to her by the neck, her smile grew wider when she saw the shock in the racers eyes.

So without saying anything else, she pulled him closer, gently closing the gap between them as their lips rested against each other.

Their lips didn't move until this time Chaeyoung did the first move in moving his lips that Mina followed suit.