Chapter 24

Third person's POV

"Did Nayeon just really did that?" Momo asked still looking surprised her eyes focused on her screen where it was still on Nayeon's recent IG post

"Hmm, she just really did that," Mina nonchalantly said before taking a sip from her glass.

"I thought she wanted to keep everything between them low-key? Why did she do that?" Jihyo asked still with the same look as Momo eyes focused on her phone but not in Nayeon's IG post, but texting with someone we know who.

"Maybe she got tired of hiding, you know her, we all do, she doesn't like hiding but she did in this relationship because she's scared of how her fans might react to it," Sana mumbled before shoving a spoon of red velvet cake into her mouth looking at her friends who nodded their heads agreeing to her statement.

"But I didn't expect that Callisto Jeongyeon is the one she's dating though, I just said like a month or two ago that one of you or all of you might date them and here it is, she has been dating him all this time," Jihyo said now putting her phone aside because the person she was talking to had something to do, she looked up at her friends and saw them now focused on their phones.

"Don't tell me one of you three are dating one of them too? Or three of you are already dating them?" She added that made the three look up at her from their phones with a confused expression.

"What are you talking about?" Momo confusedly asked earning a scoff from Jihyo.

"Who are you three texting with then?" Jihyo asked, the three looked at each other before looking back at Jihyo who was smirking at them.

"Uh my mom?" Sana said trying to lie but failed as she looked at Jihyo's sharp eyes.

"Your mom? Didn't you say she was on a vacation with your dad in Bali just a moment ago?" Jihyo countered making Sana blush at being caught red-handed in lying.

"Why? Can't my mom take a minute to text me?" Sana retorted raising an eyebrow to look like what she was saying is true.

"To what I've known to what you said years ago, your mom doesn't like any disturbances when she's on a vacation with your dad," Jihyo said propping her chin on her palm as she looks at Sana with a smirk while the girl across her pouted her lips.