Chapter 52

Third Person's POV

Driving away from Winter's school, Chaeyoung took another route that was the opposite to the way back to his penthouse that confused the little girl in the back a little.

"Why did we take another route dad? Wasn't the other way back home?" The girl asked looking at her father who was on the driver seat focused on the road.

"Your dad's going to meet with friends, at the same place me and your uncle will be having a business meeting," Irene, who was on the shot gun seat answered looking back at Winter as she explains, though the answer only confused the kid more.

"But why didn't you drop me off first?" She asked again, now earning giggles from her father and her aunt.

"Because Win, my friends want to meet my daughter, so I'm taking you with me," Chaeyoung answered glancing at her from the mirror as he smiles, Winter just smiled and nodded showing that she understood.

The next few minutes of driving was full of silence as they start nearing the meeting place of both Chaeyoung and his friends, and Irene and Seulgi's meeting. Winter now again became confused since Seulgi wasn't with them in the car, but her Aunt said that he'll be there, so with another look to the two adults in front, she asked.

"Why isn't Uncle Seul with us if he's going to be there too?" The girl asked sparing both her Dad and Aunt another confused look.

"Seulgi will be there too sweetie, but he had another meeting so he said that he'll just catch up," Irene answered fixing her things back into her bag as she spotted the restaurant where her and her husband's meeting will be, the same restaurant Chaeyoung's brother by heart owns.

"Isn't this the famous Vie Et Aime in New York dad?" Winter asked glancing out the window seeing the big, flashy and elegant sign of the very famous five star restaurant in Seoul.

"Yup, it is Win, didn't know you still remembered this place," Chaeyoung said as a small giggle left his lips, starting to park his car by the private area where only well known people could park.

"How couldn't I remember this place? This is where I tasted the best steak and salad, and let's not forget my all time favorite desert--"

"Chocolate mousse cake," Chaeyoung finished the sentence earning a giggle from Winter who nodded with a smile, well how could Chaeyoung forget his daughter's favorite desert right? Plus she likes chocolates a lot.
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

Jeong

Where are you?

We're here, just parking my car up.

Okay okay, we're here too
They can't wait to see you again.

I can't wait too.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
After parking his car at a good spot, Chaeyoung hurriedly went out the car and opened the door for both his cousins wife and his daughter, both gave him sweet smiles as he closed he door and led them inside, with Winter holding onto his hands tightly again.

If you're wondering why she does that whenever they're in public, well it's because she's scared. After the accident with her parents she was left all alone for a week in the hospital, with no one looking after her because her other families were unavailable and some, were, well they didn't thought that Winter would survive considering how massive the accident was.