Chapter 64

Third Person's POV

Sunny afternoon and here Chaeyoung can be seen running in an open field, the same place he and his parents used to go to when he was a kid, the same place where he brought Mina for their date.

All week has been nothing but stressful for him, works at his company, works at the company that is now owned by his best friend, Simmons Dahyun, and of course some other things being Ashford Daniel's artist.

So to clear out his mind and refresh his whole body, he decided to go back to his safe place Friday night after a meeting at Konnect.

Now he sits alone on the grass, facing the small lake in front of him, trees now seen around him and not just an open field anymore.

It was quiet, peaceful, it's just serene, he hears nothing but the soft chirping of birds, he feels nothing but the calm breeze of the wind as it hits him whenever it blows.

After a moment the racer laid down on the grass with a small sigh leaving his lips as he looks up the sky, putting a hand over his eyes to cover it and let it adjust to the ray of the sun.

Once the sun wasn't hurting his eyes anymore, he placed both his arms under his head and released another sigh as he looks up the blue sky. It was clear. No sign of any rain or snow to fall in sight, only the blue sky with no clouds, and with that he thought that it was perfect day to be outside, it was perfect to clear his mind out.

He closed his eyes and just let the wind hit his face, the look on his face was just neutral, no expression of some sort or anything is seen, just his face...the look where you know that he's clearing his mind from anything that bothers him, the look where you know that when he puts it on means that he doesn't want those thoughts in his mind.

But one thought came to mind that he doesn't want to get rid of.

The thought of Mina, is the only thought in his head that he doesn't want to get rid of. And he would always want her to stay, not just in his thoughts but also with him.

He admits that he was stupid.

For the past four years that he was overseas, he realized just how big of an idiot he is for keeping his mission a secret from her, he knew that he shouldn't have, but what can he do? He also knew that when he told her about it nothing would change....or that's just what he thought?

He realized a lot while being away for years, he admits that he was at fault, he couldn't actually give part of the blame to Tzuyu, the guy was just looking out for him even if at that time in Hawaii he saw a fault in him, but after being away he realized that the guy isn't really one to blame, there was only him to blame.

And that's why he came back, he came back to take back his love. That is what he's been doing every since he came back, others might not see it but he does, he's subtle with every action and moves that he makes just to show the actress that he was sorry for the things that he did, he secretly sends her flowers with notes everyday, he sometimes sends lunch when a contact of him says that Mina skipped a meal, he shows his care for her in a subtle way, just like he first did before.

Now a lot of thoughts have ran into his head again, so he opened his eyes and was met with the same blue clear sky.

He let out another sigh just looking up at the sky before sitting up and looked around him only to be met again with trees and the lake.