Chapter 30

Third person's POV

The ride from Seoul to Suwon-si only took thirty-minutes faster than the expected time, and since they were only using one vehicle which is a van that Tzuyu owns it was easier for them all to get to Jeongyeon's family house.

They all met up outside Chaeyoung's building where Tzuyu went straight to after fixing his things, they left at exactly nine-twenty and arrived earlier at Suwon-si fast, and throughout the ride to Suwon-si the girls were all asleep along with Jeongyeon and Dahyun while the three other boys were wide awake with Daniel as the driver and Tzuyu beside him while Chaeyoung was beside Mina at the front close to Daniel and Tzuyu.

"How long till we arrive?" Chaeyoung asked looking up from his phone.

"Maybe at least five minutes or so, the road is getting more familiar to me than the last," Daniel answered turning left following the familiar road they always go to whenever going to Jeongyeon's family house.

"I never thought you'd be dating again Chaeng," Tzuyu uttered from beside Daniel who hummed in agreement.

"We all never thought you'd date again after saying that you 'aren't into dating for a while' back in March at GQ's interview to you," Daniel said with a light chuckle that the two copied.

"I never thought I'd like someone again and court a girl after my last heartbreak," Chaeyoung said taking a glance at Mina who was leaning her head on his shoulders while sleeping — he smiled at the sight of the girl peacefully sleeping beside him.

"I'm all in in supporting you and Mina noona, I like her for you," Tzuyu said with a smile turning his head back to look at Chaeyoung who was also smiling at him.

"I like her for me too," Chaeyoung joked that made the two shake their heads and lightly laughed.

"No, but seriously, I like her, really really like her," Chaeyoung added looking at Mina then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear while smiling — without him knowing Mina was dozing in and out of her sleep and heard what the guy had said and felt his actions, Mina smiled internally feeling her heart quicken its pace while butterflies again erupted in her stomach — ah what wonderful feelings love gives people.

"We're here!" Daniel announced that startled those who were asleep and quickly fixed theirselves and looked around seeing a wonderful big house in front of them with a farm on the other side across it.

Everyone hopped out the van letting their feets meet the ground along with the cold but fresh air with snows still slowly falling down from the skies then onto them, what a lovely Christmas afternoon.

"My baby boys are here!" They all turned their heads after hearing the loud voice then saw a woman in her mid-forty's running towards them — or more specifically running towards two tall boys.

"I thought Chaeyoung doesn't have parents anymore?" Momo whispered to Sana and Nayeon who shook their heads from the always clueless Dagon Momo.

"That's Jeongyeon's parents, they took Chaeyoung in when his parents died so of course he's practically become their son already," Nayeon explained while Momo just nodded her head after the explanation that she got.

"Welcome home boys," Ji-Hoon, Jeongyeon's father said giving the two a hug which they returned and smiled after.

"Uncle! Auntie!" The three other boys said as they gave Jeongyeon's parents a hug which the elders returned.