Chapter 70

Third Person's POV

Contains Slightly Sexual Content

"Would you kids be alright here? Would you be alright Iannie? Mama can stay behind if you're scared," Mina, for the nth time, asked her son who gave her a reassuring smile and a nod.

"Mama I already told you, I'll be okay, Winter and Yeji noona are here, Hyunjin hyung would be here too, we have someone to look after us," The little boy told his mother while squishing her cheeks that made the actress pout.

Mina then stood up from crouching down and fixed her red above the knee dress. She turned to her soon to be daughter, Minjeong, and gave her a smile.

"You'll look after your brother too right? Both of you will be okay?" She asked. Minjeong nodded her head with a reassuring smile on her lips.

Hearing the calling of her friends from the living room, the actress gestured for the two kids to follow her out.

There out in the living room of Minjeong and Chaeyoung's room were the girls with Yeji and Hyunjin seated on the couch already in their pajamas just like Sunghoon and Minjeong.

"Who'll be looking after them while we're out?" Mina asked letting her two kids go to the Manoban twins.

"Remember Sunmi, Tzuyu's cousin?" Sana questioned as the girls nodded their heads as a response.

"Gladly, she's on a break and decided to go here, me and Tzu bumped into her earlier, so we asked her if she was free to look after the kids, fortunately she agreed because she wanted to see them," As soon as Sana finished her words, the door burst open.

There comes in Sunmi wearing pajamas as she smiled at the girls who all welcomed her with warm hugs and quick pecks on the cheeks.

Sunmi turned to the kids and gave them all smiles before showing them the paper bag in her hand, which made the kids squeal in excitement after the woman showed them a piece of candy that was in the bag.

"Ian, you can't eat too much okay? I let you earlier but not tonight, you have to watch over your teeth," Mina reminded her son who gave her a saddened look before just nodding his head in understanding.

"I'm sure he'll push you to give him some by giving you his puppy eyes and pout, so we're warning you, don't fall for it, it will be hard to get out of it once you do," Nayeon joked that made the woman in front of them giggle.

Sunmi turned her head to Sunghoon and saw doing the exact thing Nayeon was just talking about, she playfully shook her head that earned a huff from the kid before he slumped his back on the couch.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to not fall for your sons cuteness Mina-ssi," Sunmi assured giving the actress a nod and a smile that she returned gratefully.

Mina and Jennie then gave their kids a kiss on their cheeks before giving them reminders again. The kids in return nodded their heads assuring them.

The girls also bid their goodbye to Sunmi, both mothers thanked her for agreeing in looking after their kids before they went out the room leaving the kids with Sunmi.

"Daniel said they're waiting by the lobby," Jihyo informed the girls.

Walking to the hotel lobby was just full of small conversations from here and there exchanging opinions about the clothes they were.