Chapter 66

Third Person's POV

Monday. The day after the whole revelation dinner aftermath happened. Also the day where all of them are going to Hawaii to treat the kids for a job well done in finishing and doing good in there school.

The time is only a bit before twelve afternoon, their flight will be at exactly one-thirty, and yet no one of them is still seen around the airport.

Well no one but a group of boys that were early to go to the airport since they weren't told to pick up their lovers.

"Where are they?" Dahyun asked looking at his watch checking the time which was now twelve-five.

"Daniel messaged me earlier, he and Leo helped the girls with everything," Jeongyeon answered checking his phone again to see if there were any messages from his friends.

"Well at least Chaeyoung and Winter are here already," Jisoo said looking at their right where he saw the racer with Winter walking towards them.

When Chaeyoung and his daughter had reached where his friends were, he was immediately greeted with fist bumps and hugs from them, while they gave Winter a smile and a hug.

Chaeyoung looked around where they were curious to where the others were.

"Where are the others?" He asked looking back to his friends.

"On their way I guess, the girls didn't told us to pick them up because they'll be going with Daniel and Leo," Tzuyu answered stuffing his hands into the pocket of his shorts where the blue long sleeves he was wearing was tucked in.

"Oh they're here!" All of their heads turned when Dahyun exclaimed those words smiling widely as he waves his hands to his lover who was waving back.

As soon as Chaeyoung turned his head around, his eyes automatically looked for a certain younger Japanese with a boy, he scanned the group that was heading towards them.

But nothing.

He saw not even a silhouette of the girl he was looking for.

So with the feeling of disappointment he turned back around to his daughter who was sitting on a long metal bench with his sisters kids.

He was about to sit next to her.

But not until he heard a voice call out to him did he turn around and saw the owner of the voice.

"Papa!" Sunghoon yelled as he now run towards his father with a wide smile on his face.

He looked behind his son that was running towards him and there, right there behind him, he saw the love of his life walking towards them with her and her sons luggage in a couch.

Chaeyoung looked back to the kid that was running towards him and he was getting closer and closer to him until he finally reached his destination.

Sunghoon looked up at Chaeyoung with a wide smile on his lips.

Chaeyoung didn't think twice and picked his son up as he showed the same smile that both of them has.

"You're my papa! My real papa!" Sunghoon informed excitedly as his smile widened and looked more genuine before he hugged onto the racer that was carrying him.

He looked to his side and saw all of his friends looking at him and his son. All wearing smiles of genuineness and as they watched Sunghoon hugged onto his father tighter, feeling the same warmth that his mother had always been telling him he has.

"Mina told him last night when we got back, we just knew that she did this morning when Sunghoon was talking nonstop about you," Jihyo told him with a smile.