Chapter 37

Third person's POV

Today is the first day of Chaeyoung's comeback promotion, the music video for his comeback song entitled 'Just The Way You Are' was released on Sunday morning that also became the fastest MV of an idol to surpass twenty million views in just seven hours of its release, the song also topped many charts for the first two days since it has been released, Chaeyoung is proud of the songs achievements of course, and specially he is proud of himself for doing such great work, Mina even came over to his house after knowing that the MV surpassed twenty million views in seven hours, they celebrated with their friends, Mina stayed with him that night saying that she wanted to spend that achievement with him, and of course the racer agreed to that.

The time is currently three-ten in the morning, he came early at Music Bank for the pre-recording of his performance, staffs were busy outside his waiting room with other Kpop groups and soloist that are pre-recording their performance.

And then there is Chaeyoung chilling inside his waiting room sitting on the sofa with a coffee in hand as he watches Arin of Oh My Girl and Soobin of Tomorrow By Together or TXT for short introducing the next performers, he was just sitting there with his left leg above the right while his back was leaning against sofa, that's what he was doing since he came there ten minutes ago, just waiting and waiting drinking his coffee.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, they said that you're next after the group that would be performing after NCT," His manager said upon entering the room after talking with some staff outside of whose next to who.

"I'll go get ready then?" Chaeyoung asked placing his coffee on the table beside him.

"Yeah, and don't forget the camera, you need film this for the behind the scenes," His manager reminded him, he nodded and went into another room inside to change his clothes.

Once he was done changing he went out the changing room in a new outfit, from his sweatpants and hoodie he was now wearing a black pants, white button shirt and a blue sweater — simple yet casual clothes for a romantic song that he was going to sing not only for his girl but also for girls that are insecure about themselves.

A camera was then handed to him by one of his staff members for him to film himself, he held the camera in his hand and immediately opened it to start filming himself.

"Hello good morning my dear Cubs!" He greeted as soon as the camera started filming, he calls his fans Cubs because his fans said that it matches with him since he looks like a Tiger and he is their tiger so they suggested that he calls his fans Cubs, he listened to them and did started calling them that.

"So as you all know the time right now is three-thirty in the morning," He said showing his phone to the his phone to the camera — where Mina is seen to be the wallpaper of it.

"And yes I am here right now at Music Bank for the pre-recording of my performance, Just The Way You Are, and also I must say that I am not just proud of myself, I'm also proud to all of you guys, because if it wasn't for you the song wouldn't be achieving all the achievements that it has right now and those are all because of you so you deserve a gift and I'm going to give you one!" He exclaimed the last words before taking the camera close to him like pulling it for a hug, he then faced it to him again and smiled.