Chapter 49

Third person's POV

Chaeyoung's birthday had already passed, and today is the day that they will all be going back to Korea. The time is only two-thirty in the afternoon means they still have three hours before their flight back in the evening.

The group of friends had spent Chaeyoung's birthday at an outdoor exclusive bar near the beach and partied all night, although the atmosphere between the newly broken up couple was now awkward and thick they both still got to enjoy the party the night prior.

They might've broken up but Daniel and Jihyo doesn't see any problem in both of them having fun and drinking together — but the smiles they both have and gave to each other and their friends were different from the smiles they give them when they were still together. Their friends could see the pain right through their eyes, they might not say or show it but deep inside their friends knew that inside they were breaking down, hearts breaking and falling into pieces.

"So what do we do? We still have like three hours before we have to go," Leo asked looking at his group who were all seated on the big round couch at the lobby of the hotel.

"Massive headache..can't think.." Dahyun, one of the most energetic of them all said with a groan following while rubbing his head.

"That's new," Tzuyu said with a snicker looking at him with his head on Sana's shoulder.

"Shut it Langston, I cannot take any savage comebacks from you today," Dahyun groaned still rubbing his head with his eyes closed and head rested on the soft couch.

"Well since Dahyun has headache why don't we all just watch movies? There's this cinema near that akai bowl place, if you guys just want to," Mina suggested from next to Chaeyoung who was just listening with his eyes closed resting appearing tired from the party and the drinks they had last night.

"Sounds great, then we could just stay at ones room with all our stuff and wait for nightfall," Momo suggested as everyone nodded their heads in agreement. After that small agreement all of them stood from their seats making their way out of the hotel lobby.

—————————////////————————-
The group of friends now seat next to each other inside the cinema with a horror movie playing at the large screen in front of them. The lights were dimmed down as everyone sat in their rightful seats, eyes focused on the screen and the movie playing.

Dahyun's headache had somehow subsided after taking a pill earlier when they had finished eating their late lunch before going straight to the cinema.

Everyone was just silent, focused on the movie, it was like that for an hour inside the cinema until the lights finally re-opened that blinded some after an hour of the room being dimmed down.

"I can't feel my arm," Jeongyeon groaned rubbing his left arm where Nayeon had continuously hit him whenever there was a jump scare coming up.

"You sure you still wanna get married?" Leo jokingly asked that immediately earned a smack on the head from his wife and a glare from Nayeon.

"Don't even think of putting that question inside his head Manoban, I'll get all your cats adopted," Nayeon said with a pointed look while Leo put his hands up in a defensive manner with a snicker.

"Chill there bunny, I was just joking," Leo said with a chuckle as Nayeon rolled her eyes at him before clinging into Jeongyeon.

"You're going to marry me got it? Don't even think of not doing it," She told the guy with a stern voice and eyes narrowing at him which Jeongyeon replied with a chuckle and a kiss on her forehead.